I'm sorry Fuyumi.

Shoto Todoroki POV:

I accidentally wake up at 3 am, the time for demons to come drag me down to hell (my father.)

Geez. I feel like such a jerk. Did I really say all of that to Fuyumi? I mean she can't help it. I shouldn't blame her for not helping me if she doesn't have a choice. I just..

I just kinda wish she could..

Because she's leaving me to deal with all these problems on my own..

I mean, come on, wouldn't you rather someone do something about your problems rather than comfort you about them?

No. She's doing her best.
But.. can't she do better?

Ughhhh. I'm almost certain I'm expecting more of people because I can't expect anything from myself. Ugh, that's depressing. I'm so sorry Fuyumi. No. Not Fuyumi.

I'm so sorry Fuyu.

I'm so sorry.

So damn sorry.

I'd give up the wind, the sun, the sky,
Just to show you how sorry I am.

I'd give up my home, my life, even my own father,
Just to show you how sorry I am.

I even locked you out.
I had the audacity to lock you out.
To lock you out.
When you had the kindness to come apologise to me even though I'm in the wrong. Wait... I'm in the wrong?

You obviously are-

Wait, shut the fuck up for one minute conscience. Stop trying to make me feel bad about myself for one minute.

The thing that always matters is Fuyumi. Never me. It's never me. I bet if I was a girl and Fuyumi was a boy I would be in the right.

Actually...
Even if we were the opposite genders and everyone said I'm in the right, I would still be in the wrong. Because even if the world sees Fuyumi as right because she's a girl it doesn't mean she is.

But in this situation, she is.

I know this is short but I have no motivation rn 😭 so please forgive me for this crime of a chapter and I'll go do homework 😭

347 words