Headaches

Shoto Todoroki POV:

I greet my ceiling with open eyes. I can always tell when it's time for class, the thought of being late brings shivers down my spine. I put my shoes on and leave my dorm, ignoring the whispers around me, I know they're words are all full of negativity. I might as well not listen to save my self-esteem.

I sit down, not talking to anyone. I know if I talk to them I'll end up hearing their whole life story and unfortunately, for once I'm not in the mood to listen. Actually, I'm never in the mood. I just do it so they don't think I don't care, I do.. I think..?

Anyway, after a few minutes, Aizawa Sensei enters and class starts. For some reason, I start to feel itchy all over my body, probably because of my cuts.

" You're addicted to cutting huh?"

I didn't respond. I already knew who it was. It was grandma.

" But I can't really discriminate. After all, I'm addicted to smoking "

She really was addicted. I once caught her smoking after she promised me she wouldn't. She even said to me,

' Yea smoking can kill me, but it also makes me happy.

Is there any point in living if you aren't happy?'

" But your life is different than mine. You still have time to make good decisions, I.... don't have a second chance..."

I could hear then sudden change in her voice. She's obviously made many decisions in the past that she regrets. But, no offence grandma, 'I have time to make good decisions?' That's a load of bullshit.

My whole life is a bad decision.

" Offence taken. Sheesh kiddo, you obviously aren't having a good time on earth, are you?"

She can read my mind? Why am I surprised, she's a hallucination after all. A human my mind is creating for me to see once more. No. That's why I need to die already. Afterall, you said it yourself.

'Is there any point in living if you're not happy?'

Grandma shook her head.

"But you still have time be happy, don't 'cha? When your old and wrinkly like me than you can die, but until then you still have time to be happy and if your not by my age, then you can die."

... Grandma's literally over a hundred years old. She's basically saying I can old die from old age.

"Ouch. That hurt. I ain't that old y'know. But you totally get when I'm saying. Pinky promise me, okay?"

I sighed and lifted my pinky up curling it around hers until realising I'm just curling my finger in the air.

"Break it and I break your ribs!"
She howled with laughter.
Let's not tell her that if I'm dead, her breaking my ribs wouldn't hurt me.
Wait, she can read my mind, oh shi-

Aizawa POV:

"No, Denki. 25 × 5 is not Sero's mum."

I know I'm supposed to be teaching the class but I can't help but notice Todoroki seems.. distracted. He's normally very attentive but today, he seems less focused. He also keeps scratching his arm and legs and looking to his right.

Something's wrong...

"Todoroki. May I speak with you after class?"

"Um..O-Okay.."
Stuttering? Something is definitely wrong. He always keeps a straight face but bow he looks like he's in distraught.

Shoto Todoroki POV:

Does he know? After class he's definitely  going to hurt me for not paying attention. I look at my grandma. She's glaring at me. Not a angry glare but a sad one, almost like she pities me.
"I'll come back later."
And like all the others, she disappeared.
Suddenly, my head starts throbbing with pain. My head was pounding. My hands quickly met my head.
" Todoroki, are you okay?" I could hear the concern in his voice, but I didn't have the strength to answer.

DON'T PASS OUT.

DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.
DON'T PASS OUT.

I...

DON'T PASS OUT.

...can-t...

DON'T PASS OUT.

...t-hin-k...

DON'T PASS OUT.

...s-tr-ai-ght....

DON'T PASS OUT.

... c-an-t....

DON'T PASS OUT.

...b-b-b-re-a-th...

DON'T DIE.

......................

DON'T DIE.

.....................

DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.
DON'T DIE.

..................................

PLEASE.

..............

DON'T
...........

DIE.

......

..