part 09

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3.7K READS
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

NOTE: ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE

__________________________________________

"I love you too Jungkook" taehyung said in crystal clear voice but still Jungkook wasn't sure about what he just heard, he looked so confused and taken aback "did you just-" "yes! I love you" taehyung cut him off and looked at him with loving gaze.

jungkook's happiness is at peak he already understood that taehyung likes him but he didn't expect him to confess this soon...he went more closer to taehyung while still cupping his face leaving no space between them .

"Tae i just spent one day with you...are you sure?" Taehyung placed his hand over jungkook's hand which is on his cheek and smiled at him "I don't care if it's one or two days...i just trust you so much and that's all matters for me" Jungkook felt butterflies flying in his stomach he can't even express how happy he is right now.

"so...i can trust you right? Mr jeon?" Taehyung asked in a teasing way while wiggling his eyebrows, Jungkook chuckled at him he pushed his hair back with his hands, he just can't stop smiling he pulled taehyung by his waist.

Taehyung gasped when the older suddenly pulled him, the grip on his waist made him felt so good, his heart raced was racing "I will never let your trust down...i will never leave your side... I'll do everything that makes you happy...I promise" he said while looking at taehyung with heart eyes, taehyung smiled and wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck.

Jungkook placed a kiss on the side of his head as they tightened the hug. They both stayed like that for few seconds and backed away while their hands were still wrapped around eachother,

As their eyes met, the world seemed to fade away, the younger felt the older's hand gently touch his cheek, his fingers tracing a line down his jawline, slowly jungkook's gaze fell on Taehyung's lips which didn't go unnoticed by taehyung.

his lips trembled at the thought of Jungkook kissing him, the older cupped taehyung's cheek with one hand while the other was still on his waist, he brushed his bottom lip with his thumb feeling the soft petal like lips he want to feel his soft lips on his... He looked back into taehyung's eyes.

"I want to feel your lips on me...can I?" His raspy voice did something to taehyung he didn't say anything he closed his eyes and just leaned in and let their lips touch...Jungkook jolted when he felt his lips, he took a sec to process what's happening.

his heart is almost ready to explode, taehyung pulled back to look at Jungkook "Jungko-" Jungkook came back to his senses when he lost the touch of tae's lips, he immediately cut him off by sealing their lips as he pulled him again by his waist.

Taehyung smiled and kissed him back...their lips were moving in perfect pace, slow and gentle at first , then with a growing intensity

Their kiss was full of tenderness and passion, a dance of two hearts in perfect harmony

Jungkook tightened his grip on Taehyung's waist when he felt taehyung's cold palm on the back of his neck...he tilted his neck to kiss him more deeply.

The world around them ceased to exist, leaving only the two of them in a sea of pure, unbridled emotion

It was a kiss of pure love...only love, they moved back for a sec smiled looking at eachother and again sealed their lips.

The kiss lasted for what felt like eternity
Their lips parting only for brief moments to catch breath, they explored each other's mouths with a gentle urgency, their tongues interwining in a dance of passion and desire