taehyung's life

author pov:
taehyung, the only son of Mr and Mrs Kim. He wasn't born in a rich family but his father and mother worked so hard
To give their son a better life and a Bright future..they started a company on their own "Kim corporations". They struggled alot to put this company on a successful path. They suffered alot due to their financial problems, once their company almost went bankrupt but now Kim corporations is one of the leading companies, their great vision, great financial management and also the hardworking employees made this happen.

Mr and Mrs Kim faced every problem only to give a luxurious and happy life for their son. They love him so much and so does taehyung..he never actually seen how much his parents struggled as he was a very small kid at that time, but he is aware of everything. He never let their expectations down. He was a topper in school and university too. Coming to his behavior...taehyung is such an angel, kindest soul, pure but he's also naughty and a bit sassy with people he is comfortable with.

Even thought Kim corporations is so famous and powerful company all over the world..no one knows about taehyung, his parents chose to not to disclose his identity to people cause they know taehyung doesn't like it when outsiders try to peep into his personal life.

Taehyung had a Best friend named "park Jimin", he is from a rich family too.. they knew eachother since they were kids as they were neighbours.Jimin and taehyung parents were quite close..they are like family friends.

Taehyung and Jimin went to same school, they had their best time together and they are always there for eachother in every moment

Taehyung and Jimin went to same school, they had their best time together and they are always there for eachother in every moment. When they were in high school.. Jimin fell in love with a guy, he was 4years senior and his name is "min yoongi".

Jimin was the 1st to propose yoongi

Jimin was the 1st to propose yoongi..they were so much in love. Taehyung witnessed every moment of their love..yoongi admires taehyung alot just like a little brother, sadly yoongi was orphan..but not after he found Jimin and taehyung. He felt complete with Jimin as his love and taehyung like his baby brother..ever since their schooling yoongi and Jimin never left eachother and they are still together.

ever since their schooling yoongi and Jimin never left eachother and they are still together