part 06

At taehyung's flat:
Jungkook prepared tan's food, poor baby was so hungry since morning so he ate without leaving any crumbs...Jungkook chuckled at him and took him in his arms..he is playing with tan for a long time now, he checked the time and it was already 4 pm so he went to check taehyung.

He went to taehyung's room and found him sleeping very peacefully, Jungkook is quietly admiring taehyung by standing at the door until yeontan started to wriggle in his arms, he jumped down and went to taehyung and licked him all over his face causing taehyung to wake up.

he giggled and held tan in his arms and got up from the bed, he looked at Jungkook who was smiling and adoring them. Taehyung smiled at him "what's the time?" He asked Jungkook "it's 4 pm" taehyung looked at tan with a small pout on his face Jungkook chuckled at him "what's wrong taehyung?" Taehyung sighed and looked at him "I take him out for a walk every day, but for the past 2days I didn't even play with him properly...I should take him out today, my baby might have missed me" taehyung said "I'll take him out, you just take rest" Jungkook was quick with his reply "but I feel suffocated by staying indoors, I want to get some fresh air..I'm taking rest Since morning" now taehyung is having a big pout on his mouth "I want to go out, please" Jungkook sighed "how can I say no to you when you ask me being so cute.." he thought in his mind and smiled looking at taehyung's big pout, oh how much he wants to kiss that pout away... "okay go and fresh up, I'll wait in the living room" Jungkook said and cleared his throat as he shrugged his thoughts of kissing taehyung. "Okay I'll be back In 15min" taehyung showed him his boxy smile and Jungkook's hand quickly trailed its way to his heart which went unnoticed by taehyung.

Jungkook is playing with tan while waiting in the living room, after some time taehyung was ready and he saw Jungkook who is busy playing with tan in the living room "for the 1st time, a stranger is in my house but I'm not at all having that feeling, I feel so safe with him just like how I am with my parents and best friends, and above all...his hug...It felt so beautiful to be in his arms...I still don't understand these feelings but I'm loving it" unknowingly a small smile appeared on his lips and he went towards jungkook

"sir I'm ready...shall we go now?" Taehyung smiled at him but Jungkook raised his eyebrows "sir?" Jungkook asked and taehyung facepalmed and chuckled "okay okay Jungkook. Now shall we?" They both chuckled and they were about to leave but then Jungkook stopped taehyung "hey wait a minute you can't come out like this." Jungkook said "why? Am I not looking good in these clothes??" Taehyung asked him confusedly "you look beautiful taehyung" Jungkook said with a small smile while looking at him fondly.. taehyung couldn't hide his blush he felt butterflies in his stomach "then what's the problem?" He asked without looking at him Jungkook noticed his blush and internally cooed at him "come with me" Jungkook said and dragged taehyung to his room and opened the wardrobe, he checked for some sweaters and caps, he asked taehyung to wear them and after few minutes "ok perfect!" Jungkook said while looking at taehyung. "But-" taehyung was about to say something "no buts, it's so cool outside and your health condition is not so good, I can't take any risk by letting you come out without wearing these" Jungkook said without letting taehyung to protest, taehyung went towards the mirror and checked himself with a pouty face, Jungkook stood behind him and looked at taehyung through the mirror and he found him so adorable "you are looking like a cute teddy bear" he said while pinching taehyung's cheek from behind, taehyung face became a tomato by his compliment, Jungkook chuckled at him and they both went out with tan.

(Taehyung's outfit)