part 05

Continuation..
"Jungkook!!??" Taehyung is in shock after seeing Jungkook cooking something in the kitchen, Jungkook heard his name and looked towards the direction from where he heard..

"oh my goodness how can someone look so cute and beautiful even when they are sick??" Jungkook is lost in taehyung's beauty and he came out his thoughts when he heard his name again

"Oh you woke up??? Why did you come here? Go back to your room, soup is almost ready I'll get it for you, you go and take rest" Jungkook spoke softly while looking at taehyung who is beyond shocked.

"B-but jung- I mean sir- what are you doing here? W-why and when did y-you come?" Taehyung mentally slapped himself for stuttering so bad Jungkook chuckled at him

"hey relax!" His calm voice immediately made taehyung feel relaxed and Jungkook said everything that happened earlier, taehyung let out a deep sigh after listening to jungkook.

"Ah this Chim is so over protective!! Sir you might have lots of work in office..please don't bother yourself for me, I'm okay now-" taehyung was cut off by jungkook's stern voice

"what okay? Do you even know how high your temperature was? If Jimin didn't come here then your condition might have gotten worse, and also why did you neglect your medicines?? How will you get recovered when you are so unserious about your health?"

Taehyung shut his eyes tightly in fear when he heard Jungkook speaking to him in a bit serious voice and also he is only in his pyjamas which is not helping to protect him from the cold, he is shivering badly as he is still having mild fever

Jungkook eyes became soft when he noticed him shivering he sighed and went near taehyung and engulfed the shivering boy in his muscular arms.

Taehyung's heart almost touched the ground, he is shivering even more when he realized that Jungkook is actually hugging him! They both can feel eachothers racing hearts

Jungkook felt so happy to have taehyung so close to him..a sigh of relief left his mouth as he was so worried about taehyung earlier..but now he is safe and fine...and he's in his arms.

And on the other side taehyung didn't now how to feel.. he's too stunned to grab his feelings.

"Only god knows how much I missed you, how much my eyes were longing to see you, how much my ears were waiting to listen to your beautiful voice, how much worried I was when I came to know about your health, but now I feel so relieved" Jungkook thought while tightening his arms around taehyung without caring what would taehyung feel..he was just too worried for him.

"what the fuck is happening with me?? Am I dreaming? What the fuck!?? He's hugging me so tight as if he doesn't want to let me go..and why am I not angry? My heart is jumping in...I don't know what to name that feeling?? I'm confused! But honestly I feel like I'm so safe right now, this feeling feels very strange to me..this is 1st time someone other than my best friends and parents hugging me.."

unknowingly a small smile curved on his lips and he already stopped shivering, Jungkook slowly pulled out from the hug, they are already missing eachothers warmth.

"I'm so sorry" Jungkook said calmly but taehyung didn't look at him..he hung his head low battling with his racing heart and controlling his unknown feelings "go to your room, I'll get the soup for you hm?" Taehyung quietly nodded his head and went to his room, he sat on his bed as 1000s of questions were running inside his head.

Meanwhile jungkook is jumping in happiness, "what the fuck! I hugged him without his permission but he didn't get any angry...why!!? He was just standing quietly..does it mean he felt comfortable with me?? Oh my goddd I'm so happyyy!!" He is mentally screaming like a small kid who got a free chocolate.

After sometime Jungkook went to taehyung's room with soup, taehyung felt so nervous and awkward as Jungkook is doing all these things for him

Jungkook gave the soup to taehyung and before Jungkook could say something he hurriedly Drank one spoon of soup without realizing that it's so hot. "TAE IT'S HOT!" But too late..taehyung mouth felt like burning

"tae how can you drink it just like that!!" Jungkook spoke seriously and Taehyung looked at him with his teary eyes as his felt like burning, Jungkook melted like a butter "Is it burning?" He sounded so softly and one can clearly sense that he's worried.

Taehyung nodded his head "it's okay it will be gone soon.. here, drink this water" he gave water to him. "Let me feed you okay?" Jungkook said and was about to feed him but taehyung stopped him "no no no sir please, I don't want you to do all these things for me" Jungkook raised his eyebrows "why so?"

Taehyung felt nervous "sir I'm working under you, if there's any work..I have to do it for you, but you are doing all these things for me..I mean I feel so embarrassed..you are my boss you shouldn't do these things to me.."

Jungkook laughed at his words making taehyung confused "oh taehyung first of all forget that I'm your boss and second, don't call me "sir" we are not in office and thirdly, treat me as your friend..just like Jimin for one day okay?"

Taehyung is shocked thinking that how can he see him as his friend when he's having unknown feelings on him since the day he saw him... he's thinking what to say and Jungkook is waiting for his answer..

"taehyung.. don't you like my company? I mean am I making you feel uncomfortable.. it's okay you can tell me I don't mind.. I'll arrange any nurse here to look after you okay? And also I'm sorry for hugging you earlier without your permission" Jungkook spoke sincerely as he felt like taehyung was silent because he didn't want him to be in his house and he's making him feel uncomfortable as they barely know eachother he felt like it's okay to be uncomfortable

taehyung mentally cursed himself for making him think like that.."no I didn't mean in that way.. I'm really comfortable you j-jungkook..I swear." Taehyung said softly while looking at him with a small smile on his face..and that small smile took jungkook's heart away..

"Glad to know that! Okay now drink this" Jungkook smiled at him and taehyung nodded while smiling back. Jungkook blowed the soup making sure it's not too hot and started to feed him.. while taehyung couldn't take his eyes off Jungkook..he looked so caring and loving, he's loving it.. he's loving to see him doing all these things to him...more like husband things! Taehyung controlled his smile thinking all these

Jungkook is feeding him and taehyung was drinking like a baby while looking at him..jungkook smile never left his face while looking at him fondly. "By the way, your flat is beautiful".

Jungkook spoke while looking around the room "thank you sir" taehyung smiled at him "what does your parents do?" Jungkook asked him purposely just to tease taehyung "ah t-they.." taehyung felt so nervous thinking what to say

" I asked so..as I felt like this is a really expensive flat and thought that you might be rich so.." Jungkook said while mentally laughing at taehyung as he saw how nervous he looked. Taehyung thought that Jungkook has already got it that he's rich so he decided to tell him truth.

Taehyung said everything about his parents to Jungkook and Jungkook smirked after listening to him as he already know everything about taehyung's background

"What's the reason behind that smirk?" Taehyung asked curiously and Jungkook was about to say something but he was cut off by yeontan's barking..

"Oh I think he's hungry..poor guy I guess he didn't eat anything since morning..okay you take rest, I'll go and prepare his food hm?" Jungkook got up "no it's okay I'll prepare his foo-" taehyung was about to get up from his bed but when he saw jungkook looking at him with a serious look "no i-i'll take rest" he slept immediately making Jungkook chuckle at him.."now that sounds like a good boy!" And he left from there to feed yeontan leaving a blushing taehyung behind.

___________________________________________
1447 WORDS.

Next episode will be so interesting 😉
Will be back soon..