Chapter 2 "Valhalla"

He smiles, tapping on my forehead, "See you next time, my friend."

We went to different doors, I have no idea what happened, maybe he did not pass the test, because I never saw him again. I just waited in an empty room with some other people, and I am truly worried if I did not pass all those tasks and not doing well in training. Very little, about ten people, sitting at a small table and drinking tea and I saw they were just like me, nervous that they forgot how to hold a teacup.

And the coach roared to us: "Stand up! Be quiet! Put down your cups! We are here to protect from out invaders, not having tea parties!When I call your names, answer 'Yes sir.' and tell, show what you can do to let me see, you will be on Wizard school too, I choose if you will be the Pokers, or the D to F class!"

But the room was quiet so I could hear a pin dropping.

"Andrew!"

"Yes, sir. I can do these abilities, Look."

In my amazement, twelve candles floated in a circle, and a ring of white dust placed underneath, the twelve candles lit up suddenly, just as the time when the lights went off. It was dark, the flames danced on the wax candle, and turned purple, and then white like dust.

"Flame of the soul, tell me you all..." Andrew mumbled, and I saw shadows of figures floating on every candle.

"We don't know, we don't know..." The figures replied.

The coach looked at him: "Not good enough, class C of Wizard school. Next one!"

The second came was a girl, I think she was quite formal. Because her olive-green uniform that just has a skirt, black leather long boots looked like the military ones, with a cap that has the same color, "My name is Qing Yun, I have the mind power."

"Car!" The coach ordered, then came an old car that fell from the ceiling.

I saw her brown eyes turn into light blue, and the car floated in the air like gravity did not exist, then that old, wrecked car even started working!

"Good, class B! Diamond seven!" The coach was satisfied and continued to write on the paper. "Kurai!"

Kurai, he was acting weird, her refuses to tell of show the coach even another old car fell on him, he just dodges all on them, with his unbelievable speed that people can't see him while he runs.

"Another car!"

He dodged it.

"Drop one more car!"

Kurai dodged it again.

"One more car! Or you will fail!" The coach roared impatiently.

But Kurai did not budge this time, the car had no more space to maneuver for him.

"Fail! Go to class E!" The coach roared madly, "Next one!"

"Is he insane?" Qing Yun asked.

The next boy was Ator, He had a light rope ability that cleaned away all those cars in a minute, and got a C class grade of Club 5, and it was very close to class B.

"Next!" The coach yelled.

There were nobody standing in front of me, and breathes, "Actually, I have no..."

"Class C! Spade three! Next!" The coach interrupted me before another word from me.

Then I got my grade, I passed, not the last one. If you are insisted to know, I went right into spade three, and I still have space to rank up.

Weird things feel good.

Right?

***

Me in a very unforgettable situation of mixing in a group of monster hunters, or call the job eerie slayer, sealer, people protectors, that fine. But I realized how much I would do, just a mistake, I fell to the wrong side, like the job was called monster hunter, but you do not need to leave the building to find them. They were too many superpowers!