Chapter 27 - Vision

"You can tell me what you wanna say, Darling. We're alone now." I said, while holding her hand.

It's really nice to see the ring in her finger.

It suits her very well.

"L-love..."

"Y..."

"You can do it, babi." I said, with a teary eyes on my face while smiling again.

"I..." I'm still waiting for her to finish her words, but it sounds like she's tired of pursuing herself to speak.

"We always have next time, Babi." I said, then patted her head, slowly and gently.

I want to hear her speak. I mean, i want to hear her speak something other than my name.

It's not like i don't want to hear her saying my name 24/7, but because, it's different from now.

I miss her noisy talkative self.

I miss how she cuddles with me.

I miss how she cling with me.

I miss everything about her.

"I... Love... You... Jea." I got shocked when she said it fully, but slowly. "That's right babi! You did it! I love you the most." I said, then kissed her forehead.

"You're such a stubborn baby but a fighter one. I'm so proud of you!" She's showing me/us a fast improvements in one day.

She then moved her hand.

This time, she held my hand too, but softly.

She's not that strong yet, because of her condition right now.

"Babi!" I yelled, out of happiness. "You did it!" Gosh, three improvements in one day? What else could happen tomorrow?

"Do you want me to call the doctor for you?" I asked, since i'm positive that she can hear me loud and clear now.

She didn't speak.

"Okay, just press my hand one time if you want me to call the doctor again, and press my hand two times if you don't want me to call him." She then pressed my hand one...

Two times, but slowly.

"Okay, copy that babi."

"If you want me to stay here with you, press my hand one time, but if you want me to leave..." She then pressed my hand two times, but slowly. But still didn't let me finished my word.

I chuckled. "Copy that again." Now, i don't really know what to say to her. I'm too shy to say anything, knowing that she can hear me now.

But i'm also glad.

Ah, i have an idea.

"Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me."

I sang, as i'm holding her hand.

"But bear this mind, it was meant to be."

"And I'm joining up the dots, with the freckles on your cheeks,
And it all makes sense to me."

"I know you've never loved
The crinkles by your eyes when you smile."

"You've never loved your stomach or your thighs."

"The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine,
But I'll love them endlessly."

"I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth."