Chapter 17 - I'm Watching You

"GODDAMNIT JANE! DON'T YOU GET IT?! I'M JEALOUS! I'M IRRITATED! I'M--- UGH! I STILL LOVE YOU!"

THE ADRENALINE RUSHED into me, so i fed her with my rough kisses. I kissed her like a hungry wolf. And gladly, she kisses me back. The sexual sensation that i'm having right now is so strong, and i can't endure it. Not now. I can no longer control myself, not in our situation now.

I guided her to walk fastly into the bed, and when we finally reached it, i pushed her into it.

I heard her giggle, before i placed myself into her top.

I kissed her neck, then bit it afterwards.

She then let out a small noise of her moan.

I'm giving her a hickey.

"N-not there mmgh!" She moaned.

Akala ko, ako na ang top. But i was wrong.

She then pulled a reverse card on me, at ngayon, ako na ang nasa ibaba nya at sya naman ang nasa ibabaw ko.

"Naughty." I smirked because i thought kaya ko syang i-pwesto sa bottom ko ulit, pero hindi.

She's much stronger than me now, even though she's drunk.

"Naughty." She said, copying me.

Alam kong kanina pa sya uhaw na uhaw sa'kin, i can feel her earlier from the tent. Her sexual tension is showing up earlier.

I just don't want to show mine. I'm scared that she might just use me.

I'm also craving for--- "ahhh!!" Uy gago ate wait lang! Wait lang ate! Si ate naman eh! Hindi pa naman ako ready!

(A/N): Please watch the youtube link sa cover ng chapter na 'to and skip it to 00:14.

She always shock me.

I slapped her in her other arm na nangsisilbing tungkod nya para makapag top sya sa'kin.

She giggled.

While her finger's going faster inside of me, the more i panted and we're both sweating.

"Jea i... Mmmghhh... Ahhhh..." She still keeps on thrusting her fingers inside of me. "Ahhh.. haahh."

"Jea, i-i feel like i'm going to p-pass out... Ahhh..." I can see her naughty look turned into a worried look on her face.

She stopped thrusting it and she also removed it inside of me.

"W-what's wrong? Are my fingernails that long?"

"M-my heart... Jea..." Gladly because we didn't remove our clothes.

Umayos sya ng pwesto at inihiga nya ako sa may legs nya.

"Hey, breathe." I breathe in and breathe out. I'm following what she was saying.

"That's right, good girl." Hinahawi nya 'yung buhok ko and she's also patting my side of body, gently.

"I'm going to... Sleep." I saw her smiling softly at me.

"Sleepwell, Ja-neh." It's been so long since i heard her call me Ja-neh. It's nice.

This is nice.

She really is my safe place.

I woke up the next morning. Jea? Well, she's sleeping so peacefully beside me. Sana tulog nalang sya palagi, para mabait sya. Pag tulog lang sya mabait eh.

Anyways, i looked at her and touched her cheeks carefully, para hindi sya magising.

"You're really pretty." I said with a proud look on my face. "Really?" She said with a low sound of her morning voice.