Chapter One

Hey Watty's! I orignally had the idea for this story about two years ago, but I was already working on a story then so I decided to lock up the idea! Well now it's back and better than before! I hope you like it and please. please. please! Tell me what you think! And If you like it vote! Hope you all like it! Love you all!

Forever Yours, Love Goldfish.

Dallas's POV

My head bouncing into the air jolting me awake, and I could hear Maddie squealing. I turned my head to glare at her for waking me up.

“Wake up, Dallas! You have school today!” Glancing at her sideways, I looked at her adorable little smile while the sun streamed in from my window reflecting off her black curls. I smile a little at her before telling her to get out of my room before Mrs. Germane starts looking for her. Her eyes widen and she looks around quickly before she jumps off my bed and runs out of my room. I’ve known Madi since she got here when she was two years old. I’ve always looked out for her since she’s only seven years old. I guess it was the protective older brother side in me.

            I walked into my bathroom, turned the shower knob, and shook my long black hair out of my eyes while I looked into the mirror. I saw my unusually black eyes and swore under my breath. I hadn’t fed since Thursday, and if I wasn’t careful, I was going to slip up. I’ll deal with it later. I dropped my basketball shorts and boxers and stepped into the steaming shower.

            Once I finished my shower, I grabbed a towel from the rack and wrapped it loosely around my waist. I walked back into my room and turned around to see Sam, my foster brother, looking through my desk.

            I panicked and started yelling at him, “What do you thing you’re doing? That’s my stuff, Sam! And you can’t go through my shit! Get the hell out of my room!” I stalked over towards him angrily, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him up against my wall. He glared at me and struggled to get out of my grip.

            “I’ll do what I want, Dallas! You’re not my brother!” Sam spit at me, his spiky blonde hair nearly poking me in the face. I looked at him in disgust, and dropped him on the floor.

“Sam, if I was your brother we wouldn’t be having this conversation. Now get lost you rat.” He got up and wiped at his pants, but not before shooting me a dirty look. I shook my head, and opened up the doors to my walk-in closet. I grabbed one of my black and red shirts and tugged it over my head. Searching around a little bit more, I found a pair of dark denim jeans and some black boxers. I dropped my towel, and pulled on the rest of my clothes. I grabbed my books, cell phone, and keys before slipping out my door and shutting it.

I ran a hand through my hair and grabbed a piece of toast from the kitchen after waving goodbye to Mrs. Germane. I slipped into my Nike Dunk’s, opened the garage door, and slipped into the soft, leather interior of my baby; My dark blue 2011 Mustang GT with black stripes that I convinced Mrs. Germane to get me for my birthday. It has some slight modifications, and no one else touches Santana except for me. Most people would wonder how I have such an amazing car like Santana considering I’m only sixteen years old. I've been sixteen for about five years now.  Therefore, I’ve actually been driving for six years and am quite experienced in the driving area.

Shaking my head clear of thoughts, I plugged my iPod into my docking station and turned on some rock, which is one of my favorite genres of music. I’ll listen to any kind of music, but I do have favorites obviously. I have something to do before I meet up with my friends. So I turned left and headed towards the forest.

The forest is like my own sanctuary, a place I can just be myself and not have to worry about someone seeing me. I first actually went to the forest a couple months after first moving here, I needed a place to hunt, and  stumbled upon the forest. I’ve been going there about every week since then.

Thinking about the forest, I started wondering why I had such a strong connection with it. It's just a forest, nothing special yet I continue coming here every week. I forget to come sometimes, but not often. Which is surprising because with all the stuff I have to do and expectations I'm suppose to live up too I'm usually really busy.

I put a lid on my internal rambling, looked around, and noticed I was almost at the edge of the forest. I turned onto the side road that led into a small space in the middle of the forest and parked my car in the same spot I always do. I threw my keys on the seat and got out. I walked towards the beginning of the forest and looked around even though I knew perfectly well that no one was around. It wouldn’t be good if they were either.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, breathing in the scents of the forest, letting the predator within me rise up. I felt my other self take over and my eyes flashed a dangerous red as my hunting skills came into play. I shot into the forest at a blinding speed and  scanned the forest for my unfortunate prey. I saw a deer shoot through my peripheral vision and pounced on it, my arms wrapping around its middle and my mouth resting near its neck. I sunk my teeth into the deer’s soft neck.

I finished the deer and placed it’s carcass in the bush. I finished up with a couple of smaller animals until I was satisfied. I looked down at my clothes and was pleased to find that my clothes were spotless. Running back to my car, I slid into the leather seatsa and ran a hand through my hair. I opened the car mirror and checked my face, spotting a little drop of blood on the corner of my lip. Licking it off, I shut the mirror and put my sunglasses on, turned the keys into the ignition, and stepped on the gas.

 I need to kick it out of here if I was going to be at school on time.

Hey! I hope you all enoyed the first chapter! I'm writing the second one now so please REVIEW and if you like it VOTE! Or Just to say It was good/bad! I hope you all like it and if you do please VOTE and COMMENT my lovlies!

:) XoXoXo Michayla XoXoXo :)