I turned back to face forward, whooshing past Lo'ak. "Keep up!" I yelled over my shoulder. He chuckled, rolling his eyes playful, picking up his speed as we wore through the mountains.

Being up in the air again was just what I needed. I had never felt more free in my life as the fresh air beat against my skin. Tarsem was dead, I had an Ikran, a new chapter had started in my life, and I loved it more then anything. Well, not more then Lo'ak. Suddenly, I knew just what to name my new Ikran: Kawkxam (cow-KAN). It meant: free.

I brought my hands up to a plant that was filled with water, bringing it downwards and drifted upwards to my raised feet. I let the cold, refreshing water flow into my mouth, brushing my hands over my lips as I was finished, thankful for the forest's sacrifice.

"Baby," Lo'ak said as he place his hands on my hips, forcing me to face him.

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow.

He slyly smiled, "We still have one more thing to do today."

I furrowed my brows, racking my brain for what it could be. "What?"

"Let me show you," he tugged at my hand, starting to skillfully travel through our environment.

We neared the heart of the village, where most of the home trees were located. "Do you remember," Lo'ak began, not turning back to look at me. "The first night we ever spent the night out?"

I chuckled at the memory, "Yeah- we were mad because Neteyam didn't want to play warriors, so we went to play by ourselves in a tree. Then we fell asleep," I smiled, we had only been about 6 at the time. He laughed lightly, reminiscing as well. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked as we approached the said tree.

"Well, I think that it is perfectly fitting," Lo'ak mysteriously replied and started to climb up the tree.

"For what?" I pressed, following suit.

He sighed, holding out his hand to pull me up the the top of the tree. It was a perfect little nest, big enough for a whole family. It was also very pretty, the nature and branches around it made it like a secluded cave, safe and protected from the outside world. I dug my toes into the soft grass that I was standing on, sighing at the feeling.

"For our home." My ears perked up at these words, and my eyes jerked open.

"Our home?" I repeated, intrigued. Lo'ak nodded and smiled slightly. I squealed, flinging myself onto him. "It's perfect Ma Lo'ak!"

He chuckled, nuzzling his face into the nape of my neck. "Perfect like you."  I sighed, pulling away and frowning slightly as I looked into Lo'ak's eyes. "What?" He tilted his head.

I pinched my brows, looking at him seriously. "I'm not perfect."

He leaned in, smirking slightly, his nose now brushing against mine. "Perfectly imperfect."

I stuck my tongue out in fake disgust. "Seriously, where do you hear this shit?"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "You are perfect to me."

I sighed, "You sure?" He smiled gently, gingerly stroking my cheek with his thumb, "Positive." My face broke out into a smile, and I leaned in to kiss him.

I broke the kiss, to Lo'ak's dismay. He groaned as I started to pull him away, excitement filling me. "Come on! We have to get our stuff!"

He whined, "I don't want to!"

I rolled my eyes, "You are like a baby, so lazy! Making noise, don't want to do anything!"

"I hate it when you call me a baby. You're the baby!"

I smirked, turning to look at him, "Your baby."

He shrugged, knowing he called me that all the time. "True."

I sighed, dusting off my hands and admiring my work. I put my hand on my hips and looked around at my new home. I loved the way it turned out, I had made a very cozy bed, I had baskets and hammocks hanging on the walls, many pretty decorations, a fire, and still lots of useful space.

Lo'ak snaked his hands around me as he appeared behind me. He started to suck on my neck and I sighed, leaning my head back on his shoulder. My hands found their way backwards, twisting themselves in Lo'ak's hair.

"Ma Lo'ak?" He hummed against my skin in response, which sent shivers down my spine. "I think I'm going to get my hair braided." He pulled away from my neck, and an icy coldness replaced where his lips had been. I panicked at the look on his face, "Do you not think I will look good? I don't have to-"

"What? No! Why would you think that? I think you should do it. You'd look gorgeous, well, more then usual."

I blushed, turning my body around and placing my hands on his shoulders. "I love you so so much."

"I can't wait to see how you look," he ran his hands through my hair. "My pretty, pretty girl." Butterflies soared through my stomach and I smiled giddily. I jumped up, wrapping myself around him. I leaned back, sort of screaming, "I LOVE YOU MA LO'AK!"

"Ok, ok!" He laughed, "I love you too!"