Drunk and Crazy

Madhu heard the knock at the door and she hurriedly went to open it. She had been waiting impatiently for him the whole day. Even though, RK had sent her a few movie CDs to pass her time. The movies kept her distracted but only partially. In the back of her mind she was just waiting for him to come back.

"Ohh you weren't sleeping today... that's a disappointment.." RK said winking at her.

"Why? Why should I have been sleeping.?" She asked back.

"So that I could have gotten a similar welcome like yesterday.." RK said with a laugh.

Madhu blushed hearing him. "You are getting too vocal these days."

"Of course when my wife is upset over not having her honeymoon then at least I can make her feel like one.."

Madhu laughed hearing him. "Anyways Thank you Rishu.." Madhu said as she closed the door.

"I know I am the best but why are you thanking me this time?" He asked boastfully.

"For the movies.." Madhu replied.. "What will you have for food.. I will order something. You must be hungry."

"No no.. Actually I have another plan.. I was talking to Priya when.."

"Who is Priya?" Madhu asked suddenly with a frown. She didnt know why she felt displeased over the fact that here she had been sitting all day waiting for him while this other girl was chattering with her Rishu.

Suddenly RK looked at her and his lips twisted into a smirk. "So finally... My wife is jealous"

"I am not jealous..." Madhu refuted the idea and sat on the sofa though the remains of the frown still stayed on her face

"You know even this is a kind of blessing to have a wife who is jealous.." RK said happily with a naughty smile on his face.

"Stop diverting the topic.. I asked a question.." she exclaimed annoyed.

"She is managing our meeting here.." RK told her with conviction and Madhu just nodded her head.

"So she was telling me that there is a small party kind of thing down this beach.. The Indians around this place have planned this little get together.. and she invited us there too.."

"Ohh.. that sounds interesting.." Madhu said getting excited.

"Yeah.. and besides we havent gone out since we came here.." RK said

"I... I haven't gone out.." Madhu reminded him.

"fine.. you. I didn't want to specify else you would have felt bad... Anyways get ready.." RK said to her as he himself went to the washroom to freshen up.