Revenge

The next day as RK was getting ready for his office. He hadn't gone to his office since he had returned from Hong Kong. He thought it best to take his mind off the matters that were plaguing him now. Madhu came in the room with his breakfast. She didn't know why she wanted to be with RK in the privacy of their room. RK came to her as she was now sitting on the sofa lost as she mixed sugar in the tea.

"Are you okay Madhu?" RK asked sitting beside her.

"Yeah Kind of.." she said with a hesitant smile.

"hmmm.. kind of.. what are you thinking.." he asked looking at her.

"I dont know.. Maybe a lot of things.. Maybe nothing..." she said disappointed.

RK nodded his head as he knew what she meant. Even he was having that phase right now.

"Yesterday.." she started hesitantly. "I was cleaning Uncle-Aunty's room.."

"Madhu I told you.. I don't want explanation.."

"Will you listen to me.. I want to get this out of my system.." she said angrily glaring at him.

RK chuckled slightly and then raised his hands in the air gesturing submission. "Go on then.." he said.

"So.. I was in the room.. I wanted to feel myself close to them so I could clear my head.. Get myself some solutions.. It was like I was going to Radha Aunty to ask for the guidance like I always used to ask before when I was worried. I was sitting in the room when suddenly all that happened in a matter if seconds. " she said looking down at the floor.

"Dont get worried Madhu.. Not for anything. As for what happened yesterday, forget it.. It was a bad dream. And you know I trust you.." he said comforting her.

"Yeah I do know that.." she smiled at him. "Why are you going to office?" She asked suddenly.

"Because I usually go to that place" he said jokingly.

"I know.. you want to escape this situation by getting yourself engrossed in work.. But dont leave me Rishu.. What would I do here?" She said worriedly.

"You come with me too.. Infact you can help me with the work too.. You are good in finance.. You should join office.." RK said suddenly getting the idea.

Madhu frowned hearing him. "Why suddenly..?"

"Yeah.. I am so stupid.. I should have thought of it before.. It just sprung up in my mind now.." he said genuinely excited about something after a long time.

"No Rishu.. I dont feel like working right now.." she dismissed. "Cant we stay at home?"

"If you give me a good reason to stay then I surely will.." he said as he smiled naughtily at her.

A blush creeped Madhu's cheeks as she looked down. RK held her chin with his finger as he raised her head a little and moved closer to her as their breaths started deepening. Their lips were about to meet when...

"Chief..." came a worried voice from.near the door.

They parted away with a jerk as they controlled their breaths.

"Chief!!" Bittuji said as he came to stand in front of them not realising what he had intruded into.

"i know I am your chief... what's the matter Bittuji..?" He asked irritated.

"You need to see the news..." he said worriedly as he looked for the remote of the television.

"News?" RK asked confused as Madhu looked at him not able to understand.

Bittuji switched the tv on and all three stared at the screen.

The famous business tycoon Rishabh Kundra married Madhubala Malik forcefully.. Yes.. its true. If a trusted inside source is to be believed then the couple isn't all good and ideal as they seam to be from far. Apparently Rishabh Kundra married his wife in a fit of rage, not because he loved her but because he wanted to take revenge of his parent's murder. Mohan Kundra and Radha Kundra were murdered 7 years back. Well what is even more shocking is that they were killed by none other than Shamsher Malik, who was a trusted friend of the Kundras and also Madhubala's father. When we tried contacting the police, they were mum on Shamsher Malik's involvement in the murder and said that the investigation is still on..

"What the hell is this?!" RK asked stunned.

Madhu was too stunned to be able to respond anything.

"I don't know Chief what suddenly happened. How in a matter of night such a news spread across the media.." Bittuji told him helplessly.

In a matter of night... rang in RK's ears. "Dipali..." he said angrily as blood boiled in his veins. "Dipali did this... Shit.. i should have known.." RK said punching on the sofa angrily.

Madhu looked at him shocked. "What would happen now?" She said horrified.

"I will see to it.." RK said quickly as he picked up his phone.

"Hello.. Uncle.. Are you okay..?" He asked as soon as the call was piked up.

"I am good.. but I am confused.. Did you do it?" He asked from the other end.

"No. But i know who did it.. Dont worry I will settle it.." RK said.

"I am not worried for myself.. but why are they bringing Madhu in it.. Why is your marriage being targetted?" Malik asked angrily.

"We are the main targets Uncle.. You are just involved for the sake of it.." RK said gritting his teeth.

They cancelled the call and RK was now busy calling people and working to somehow quite this sudden attack.

Madhu's phone rang and she picked it up. "Mam.. did you know about your father killing Kundras? Would you file court case against RK for forcing you?"

Madhu got angry hearing all that. "How dare you call me? And who is spreading such lies in the media.."

RK heard her shouting at the phone and took the phone from her hand as he blasted on the person on the other side.

"Rishu..." came a shocked meek voice of Madhu as RK was still talking to the other person.

RK turned around to see Madhu and was equally stunned seeing what was in front of his eyes.

On the television they showed, Malik being arrested by the police and taken away in the police van. Both of them stood rooted to the ground as they saw the scene in front.
---------------