Chapter 20: Wake Up Tomorrow

All finished their school year and are ready to move up. At the Great Hall, the 4 Houses were feasting on their food, until Headmistress McGonagall cleared her throat while she clinked on her goblet "May I have your attention please?" The Class quieted down as they paid attention to the headmistress. "Thank you! Now I would like to say that Sleeping Curses can be conquered, it just has to be solved. I would like to thank everyone for working hard and trying to help with the problems we had to encounter. And your exams this year were not graded this year in consideration to the people who were cursed." She spoke in a clear tone. The Houses cheered for them, but Headmistress McGonagall spoke again "Before you win the House Cup and graduate school, we have a new headmistress to introduce to you." She introduced to the new Headmistress; Professor Doolittle who had red hair tied in a bun, wore a green blazer, green skirt, black heels, and a silver tie. Unlike from other witches and wizards who wear capes, robes, and pointy hats, she wore this muggle outfit because she wanted to dress up as a casual and a formal. She replied "Thank you Professor McGonagall for those words. As you may all know, not all Sleeping Curses can be solved with a kiss or potion but rather through a riddle and solving mysteries." Then Professor McGonagall boomed "Equal extra 100 poitns to all houses!" All cheered and gave each other more claps. After graduation and releasing the report cards, it was time to go back home. All the families went to the Hogwarts Express train and journeyed back home. They all celebrated with dancing and singing that Deu finally smiled once more after a hard year and Rose also smiled as she saw her cousins playing and having fun after their big adventure, hopefully having another adventure with no weird history. As the Hogwarts express finally stopped, they ran to their parents, giving each other hugs, kisses, and tears of joy. Before he was about to leave, he went to Anisa nervously, "Hey, Anisa. Do you want to hang out sometime?" She answered, "I have to talk to my parents about that so is it ok if you can wait?" He nodded continuously as she waved goodbye, kissed Albus on the cheek and went to her parents. He was blushing and his classmates teased him, and Calista's eyes turned teal as she smirked "Albus loves Anisa!" They teased him. Olivia gave her daughter a hug as Fabienne saw her twins and hugged them with their father putting all their stuff to the carrier. Olivia asked her "Why have you never sent me letters?" she answered nervously "I was busy with the mystery." Olivia smiled as she said, "At least you have my desperation to find a mystery." They both laughed as Olivia saw Fabienne, she immediately knew what to do "MRS. RIDDLE!! SOMEONE'S LOOKING AT YOUR MAN!!" Fabienne looked everywhere to find that woman until Tom kissed her as their children made disgusted faces. As Rose waved goodbye to Calista goodbye, she saw her family waving at her as she hugged them. "We were so worried about you, Rose! You could have died from that Sleeping Curse, and you should have come home for Christmas 6 months ago!" Hermione panicked. Rose explained "Mom, let me explain. We decided not to come home for Christmas because our relatives, friends, and cousins were greatly affected by the Sleeping Curse, so we had to solve the problem, save them, and defeat the dark wizard." "I'm proud of you, Rose, that you finally figured out who created the sleeping spell" Ron patted his shoulder to Rose. Ron said to her "There is also other good news, your mom got the promotion!" she was shocked and asked, "You're not kidding?" Ron shook his head as she hugged her mom to congratulate her. Hugo held his sister's hand "Can you tell me what happened at Hogwarts and what Mystery you did" she looked at him tiredly but he was showing his puppy eyes so she couldn't resist as they walked together and told him "Once upon a time..." As Calista turned around, Deu approached her and said "Hey Calista. Before you go, I just want to say, thank you for helping me overcome my grief and saving my life from the Sleeping Curse" He hugged Calista and waved her goodbye. All went home now, hopefully no more weird history disturbances.

The End.