Chapter 1: The Legend of Princess Alianora

One night, Hermione and Ron were saying Goodnight to their children until Hugo said, "Can you tell us a story dad?" and Rose told him "Aren't we too old for that, Hugo? Let's just sleep." Hermione left already but Ron didn't and told his daughter "No Rose! It's OK. What story hmm? Ahh, I know one! You may know that princesses like Sleeping Beauty and Snow white get affected with sleeping spells by spinning wheels or poisoned apples until prince charming comes to take down the wicked witch and save the girl with a kiss but this time, this is different from other fairy tales, far from cliches. It's not just any story but a legend." The children edged closer to their dad as Ron cleared his throat and began to tell the story "It all begins with a muggle princess named Alianora who was more gorgeous than the other princesses before her and had a heart softer than flowers, grass, wind, and nighttime. She wished to fall in love with someone with a pure heart and would love her even when she grew old. She fell head over heels with a pureblood wizard librarian, Baruch who was the sweetest person she had ever met that he couldn't harm a bunny that passed by and had an intelligent mind that she knew who to get advice from. Both fell so deeply in love with each other that they couldn't leave each other's side. One fateful day, her parents finally chose a worthy suitor for their daughter and was destined to marry a muggle knight. She did not wish to marry this knight who had the worst personality she had ever seen in a man who only prided on his physique and his accomplished adventures in fighting a dragon which sounded like a smaller dragon than what they are supposed to be. When the wedding ceremony was approaching soon, Princess Alianora and Baruch had to part ways when they did not wish for it. The day before the wedding ceremony, the Princess disappeared with no trace. Princess Alianora's father and an army of knights Began a search to find their princess and bring her home. Days went by and it was too much for them that they were about to give up until they saw her lying on the grass of a dark green forest. When Baruch saw the situation and saw his beloved Alianora, he cried and thought that she was killed but as he touched her heart, he felt a heartbeat. It was a different kind of spell which was unknown to the world. So, they brought her to the castle to be laid there and the nobles searched for the person who hurt Alianora but there was no sign of the person who hurt her. Only one day will the mystery of Princess Alianora be solved." As Ron was about to end the tale, Hugo stood up from his bed and exclaimed "What!? Who can do such a thing?!" "Someone can actually do that Hugo," Ron said. He responded, "We don't know who created or cast it." Rose said "Don't worry, dad! We will find out who put the sleeping curse on Princess Alianora." Ron chuckled "I'm pretty sure you'll find out who is this wizard who killed Princess Alianora. As Ron was about to Explain, Hermione came in and said "Hugo, it's bedtime. We have a big day tomorrow!" "Where, Mum?" Hugo asked Sleepily. Ron responded, "We're going to see your Aunt Ginny and Aunt Fabienne play the Quidditch Game." He kissed his son and daughter on their foreheads and turned off the lights as Rose and Hugo closed their eyes and fell asleep. As Rose continued to sleep, she saw a black hooded figure with the face covered and got out his wand, putting the someone to sleep and when it turned around to look at Rose, she screamed until Hugo woke her up, shaking while she hyperventilated in her sleep. "Rose! Rose! What happened?" "It's nothing, Hugo. Just a nightmare and please go back to sleep" Rose shook with fright. So, Hugo and Rose went back to sleep, hoping that the nightmare would never disturb their sleep again.