Chapter 1

"We need to have more people on the team, if we're going to continue to win, against new threats. Do anyone know someone we can recruit?" Nick Fury says, as soon as everyone's in the meeting room. Tony rolls his eyes and Cap sighs. But Peters arm slowly raises, as if he's in school. "Parker? Do you know someone?" Fury says and Peter nods. "I might, i can call her if you want?" Parker says carefully. "Her? I think we have enough girls on this team already" Tony huffs, but Fury cuts him off, by raising his hand in his direction, as a warning.
"Call her kiddo" Fury says, leaving no room for discussion.

Parker gets out his phone, and look for a number for a few seconds, before a ring sounds out loud, indicating that his phone is ringing.

After 3 rings, someone has picked up the phone in the other end of the call. "It's your worst nightmare speaking" a voice says over a whole lot of wind, and engine noice.

"Y/n?" Peter asks

"Yes, who am i speaking wit- holy crap what are you doing!? Sorry who am I speaking with?" The voice says interuping it self, by yelling at someone.

"It's me Peter"

"Peter?" The voice says, the wind getting even louder in the background.

"Parker" Peter explains, and there is a gasp in the other end of the call

"Omg hi, Parke- wtf is wrong with you hangman!? Sorry Parker, can i call you back in like 30 minutes or sum?" The voice interups it self again.

"Yes ofc! Wait are you flying right now?!" Peter asks with wide eyes.

"Yes -woaaaah calm down hangman, sorry, yes I'm flying, I gotta go I'll call you back parker" the call ends, and everyone looks at Peter with confusion and shock in their faces.

"Who was that?" Natasha Romanoff asks

"Y/n Mitchell call sign Nightmare, she flys for TopGun" Peter explains as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"Wait Mitchell, like MITCHELL?!, Like Pete Mitchell, THE Maverick??" Fury burst out.

"Yes that's her father" Peter nods.

"Do you have any idea who that even is!?" Fury blinks in disbelief.

"A topgun flyer i think, why?" Peter curiously asks.

"Not just a Topgun flyer, the best navy pilot in history, top of his class, he is the Maverick!" Fury exclaims.

"I'm pretty sure y/n was the top of her class as well" Peter states.