The Part Nobody Reads

Liya Khan a 17 year old hijabi from London, loves playing basketball, going to the mosque and spending time with her nephew.

Aramis Jordan, 17 years old, Agnostic, lives in London. Loves basketball with his whole heart and loves spending time with his neice.

Both study at London's most prestigious sixth form, and one day cross each other when Aramis' best friend challenges Liya and her friends to a basketball off.

What happens when they meet? Is it love at first sight? Will there be hatred? Will a friendship form between the 2 groups?

Well you're just going to have to read to find out. 😈

--------------------------♡♡♡---------------------
                                 A/N

Hi guys this is my first Muslimah book that I am writing. Alhamdulilah.

However, that does mean you'd have to bear with me for the updates. I have many ideas and plot lines I could use, but I don't know how many of them would actually work. So essentially I will be using trial and error with my book until I can write the 'perfect' chapter. Although it may not be perfect.

This book is mine so please do not copy it.

I am not sure if the book will contain anything gruesome or triggering, however, if it does I will put in trigger warnings etc.

Please leave any comments regarding the book. Any questions, any corrections for spelling/grammar mistakes, just leave them all in the comments and I will try my best to answer or fix any mistakes.

This is a no negativity zone, so please be mindful.

Thank you and enjoy.