Whispers Of Midnight

Author's P.O.V;

It's been three days yet there's no sign of jimin everywhere, they've been searching the woods multiple times, and it's driving them nuts, Jihyun sat near the big glass door which was facing the swimming pool hoping that his brother would come back...

"We really... really need help! maybe the police can't solve this problem!" Jungyoen said he's so tired and he missed his son so much already, just losing that cute baby of them is driving him insane, Hobi has been staying his nights with them since he couldn't also calm down his trembling nerves because of the fear of maybe something happened out there to Jimin...

Suddenly... A small figure came out of nowhere from the woods, a small figure that walking alone in the night, Jihyun who has been sitting there silently just trying to help his inner self to calm the fuck down because he doesn't want to cry again and be weak jump off from the chair causing the chair to fall back onto the ground, everyone flinched...

"Jihyun? Sweety? Are you okay? What ha-" Mrs. Park said surprisedly, her face was worn out, dark circles, pale face, she didn't eat anything this morning even yesterday. This was also worrying her husband who's also trying his best to help his wife... She has been crying nonstop already...

"Mom... Dad... Jimin... OH MY GOD!!! HOBI! MOM! IT'S HIM! DAD! OH MY GHHHHOOD!!!" Jihyun was suddenly screaming his lungs out as he rushed outside almost breaking the glass door, everyone jolted up from their seats when they heard the familiar name. Jihyun was crying already seeing his baby brother walking outside towards their house, everyone immediately rushed outside, tears forming from their eyes as they saw Jihyun running so fast towards the small figure who's carrying the familiar plushy in his small arms... Mrs. Park gasps loudly along with Jungyoen and Hobi looking all shocked and surprised.

"BABY!!! OH MY GHOOD! IT'S REALLY YOU!" Mrs. Park exclaimed as she immediately ran towards them, Jihyun immediately fell on his knees seeing his baby brother's innocent face, as if nothing happened can anyone even blame this innocent little Jimin? Jihyun hugged his brother so tight, crying his heart out, he was sobbing so loud almost forgetting how it feels when he's carrying his baby brother before, this made him so emotional that completely buried his face on his brother's neck, tears continued to pour out, and his mother came looking all stressed and shabby.

"Oh my god my baby!!!" Chanhae was crying her eyes out seeing her son was completely fine and unharmed, she was so happy and relieved she carried Jimin in her arms as Hobi and Jihyun came closer to touch the younger one, they were all crying happy that Jimin was finally here, Jungyoen was trying to hold back his cries and sobs he came and hugged his wife with Jimin between them, hugging each other just like a big family... They're all looking so wasted and tired...

"My baby..." Mrs. Park said caressing her son's glowing cheeks lovingly, she missed her son very much as she kissed his plump cheek which made her again emotional, there was no time that she won't think about her babies, her family, including Hobi...

"Jiminie... You're finally here baby..." Hobi said wiping off his tears, smiling at Jimin as he caressed his small hands... Jihyun was still sobbing and choking his own sobs, and Hobi came and tried to calm him down, he's beyond stress when Jimin was gone... He's Jimin's older brother and Jimin was the one who changed him for the best, that's how strong his love for his baby brother. The strength and power of a brother's love.

"Let's go inside... It's cold out here... Let's go everyone, let's talk inside okay?" Jungyoen said voice groggy due to his cries along with his wife every night, as they all nodded not seeing the black figure tailing behind them, surely this unknown man was slightly guilty for them but that guiltiness didn't even reached two percentage.