𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

En başından başla

"H-H-Hold me. Please. Ca-can you hold m-me?" She brokenly asked through her cries, Ryung-Gu, in an instant threw his arms around her and held her as her cries echoed through the apartment. Her tears soaked through Ryung-Gu's shirt, he didn't utter a word. He held her silently as she continued to cry. 

It took several minutes until Seo-Yun's cries and tears faded into nothing but deep breaths. Seo-Yun laid her head against Ryung-Gu's chest, staring tiredly at the wall.

"I need to get the glass out of your skin so you can heal properly," Ryung-Gu said, Seo-Yun numbly nodded and slowly sat straight. Ryung-Gu looked at her for her permission to touch her hands.

"I've noticed your slight aversion to touch." He whispered and she looked at him, for a moment before slowly nodding. Ryung-Gu took a steady breath and as carefully as he could, he slipped off the leather gloves from her hands and had to hold the sharp breath he wanted to take at the sight of her hands. No amount of blood could cover the scars that littered her hands, his eyes stared at them for so long, they covered the entirety of her hands leading all the way up under her sleeves. His heart clenched painfully in his chest, sadness and anger twisting together.

"I-It was the price I had to pay." Seo-Yun whispered as she watched him stare at her scarred hands, Ryung-Gu snapped his gaze to her eyes, remembering she had said those exact words the night he came back to her apartment and ate with her, which was only the night before although it felt longer than that.

"After the men had recaptured us, they asked who planned everything. I couldn't let any of them take the fall for me, so I confessed. They held me down and all of them took multiple turns at slicing my hands...When I thought it was all over, they lined up the rest of the kids a-and killed them right in front of me...M-Made sure they had them close enough to me that their blood would spray on me when they slit their throats." Seo-Yun numbly explained and Ryung-Gu clenched his jaw, fury seeping through his veins at the men who did this to her.

"Ever since then, people would get scared of me when they saw the scars, so I started wearing gloves to hide them, and have been ever since." Seo-Yun finished quietly. Ryung-Gu took a deep breath to control and dull his anger, he nodded softly and silently started to pick the shards of glass out of her skin. He was thankful they were all moderately big pieces, it made it easier for him to pick them out, Ryung-Gu gazed up at Seo-Yun and brushed the strands from her face, behind her ear.

"Go have a shower Seo-Yun. Clean up, take your time and then come out to the living room. Jun-Woong and Ryeon are worried about you." Ryung-Gu gently ordered before slowly standing. He hand out his hand to Seo-Yun who stared at him for a moment before reaching out and letting him help her stand up. Ryung-Gu lead her to the bathroom before letting go of her hand and gave her one more soft look before stepping out and closing the door gently. 

It took roughly an hour before Seo-Yun appeared in the living room, clad in a soft grey hoodie and matched sweatpants. Seo-Yun nervously played with the sleeves of the hoodie as she slowly made her way to the living room, her mind clearer and calmer than before. She watched as three heads snapped up to her once she was in full view, Seo-Yun weakly smiled as guilt shone in her eyes, knowing they had spent so much time worrying about her, only for her to lash out on the rooftop.

"H-hi." Seo-Yun meekly spoke, her voice still hoarse. Jun-Woong shot out of his seat and pulled Seo-Yun into a hug, his arms wrapping themselves around her shoulders. Seo-Yun tensed but slowly let herself melt into her friend's embrace, she wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her head in his chest.