𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

Start from the beginning

Ryeon stopped suddenly and inhaled sharply, causing both men to tense and follow her gaze. They looked into the dark room and felt their hearts drop at what they saw, the room torn to shreds, objects laid broken on the floor, shattered glass everywhere, bedding torn and thrown across the room, the walls covered in holes that looked like it had been kicked and punched in. And in the middle of it all, Seo-Yun sat silently, her legs bent as her arms laid on her knees, she stared emptily at her ruined gloves.

"Seo-Yun," Jun-Woong whispered brokenly as he stared at his friend. His heart sinking the longer he stared at her, Ryeon swallowed thickly and took a small step towards Seo-Yun.

"Get the fuck out." Seo-Yun whispered, her voice hoarse and monotone. Ryeon stilled and looked down at the broken woman, before shaking her head softly.

"You know we won't do that Seo-Yun." Ryeon replied quietly. Seo-Yun never once lifted or head or moved her gaze, she stayed still.

"Don't make me do it for you Ryeon." Seo-Yun lowly threatened though the three of them could hear the pleading in her voice. Ryung-Gu clenched his jaw and placed his hands on Jun-Woong and Ryeon's shoulders, he gave them a silent pleading look and after a moment of hesitance, neither of them wanting to leave their friend in such a state, Ryeon and Jun-Woong nodded slowly.

"We will be in the living room. Take as much time as you need." Jun-Woong softly said and with one last look, he and Ryeon began to exit the room. As Jun-Woong passed Ryung-Gu, the taller man laid a soft hand on Ryung-Gu's shoulder before walking out and softly closing the door, leaving Ryung-Gu and Seo-Yun alone. Ryung-Gu said nothing as he carefully walked to Seo-Yun, he slowly sat down next to her making sure to leave space between them, no matter how much he wanted her in his arms, he knew she needed space.

"Whatever you're going to say Ryung-Gu. Say it and leave." Seo-Yun muttered. Ryung-Gu pursed his lips together and shook his head.

"Like Ms Koo said. You know I won't do that." Ryung-Gu responded and Seo-Yun clenched her jaw in anger and annoyance but a part of her heart lit up, trying to desperately call out for Seo-Yun to lean on him, Seo-Yun squeezed her eyes closed to stop the tears.

"Seo-Yun-" Seo-Yun took a sharp breath and glared at her hands as Ryung-Gu said her name.

"Don't." She cut him off and snapped her gaze snapped to him, her glare dark and sharp, piercing through him.

"Don't you dare fucking sit here and tell me what I did was right, or that I'll heal. You don't know me. What I've gone through." She seethed angrily, clenching her hands even tighter causing the shards of glass that pierced her gloves to sink into her hands, and blood began to drip from her hands onto the ground. Ryung-Gu did nothing but look at her, if threatening him, hitting him, screaming at him, swearing at him, if all that is what was going to make her feel better Ryung-Gu wasn't going to stop her.

"Then tell me. Let me in...Seo-Yun let me in." Ryung-Gu whispered as he stared into her dark teary eyes. He let his hands slowly travel to her bleeding ones and held them softly, he didn't care about the blood slowly caking and staining his skin, he didn't care about the torn leather. Seo-Yun shakily inhaled and tried to blink away the tears, she shook her head but she didn't have it in her to rip her hands away from his grasp.

"Let me in." Ryung-Gu whispered once more, that's when Seo-Yun's resolve broke and the first tear slipped down. She gasped and cried, her hands shook and she gripped his hands.