Chapter Six: The Realization

Começar do início

Hindi makikita sa tindig nya ang edad nya.

"Not really, Mr.Yang." si Andrei ang sumagot sa kumento nya

He also gave his right hand for a hand shake, it's not often that we bumped into him. Isa sya sa pinaka busy na tao dito sa headquarter. He's an important person too, cause he works directly sa bago naming founder.

"I apologize if this organization is taking too much of your youthful time, I know that this must be hard for the four of you, balancing your time here and outside."

"Nothing to apologize Mr, we're just doing our job." I said

Tumango pareho si Andrei at Kyle para sumang ayon habang nakahiga padin sa couch si DJ. I doubt that he's really sleeping

"That's good to hear, I can tell how passionate you all are. Just like your parents."

That line again.

"Thank you, but could we know what brought you here?"

"Ah! Yes, sorry I got carried away."

Tumawa sya and of course, we did too.

"I'm here to relay the message of our Founder."

We all looked at each other, ito ang unang beses na nakatanggap kami ng kahit ano mula sa founder. Usually, hanggang sa heads lang bumababa ang mga mensahe nya at ang heads na ang magdedesisyon kung kailangan pa bang ipaalam sa bawat member.

Nilapitan ni Andrei si DJ para gisingin, agad naman nyang minulat ang mga mata at agad na tumayo, ng hindi nagtatanong. Gising nga sya.

"The founder wants to commend the four of you with all the achievements you've given to this organization." he said with so much sincerity, you'd thought the words are from him.

"And because of that he's given your team a time to rest, a free time to enjoy yourselves. A one month vacation leave, approved by the founder himself."

May kinuha syang papel na kanina pa nakalagay sa table.

"You could all use it anytime, just inform your head." sabi nya habang binibigay nya sa amin ang papel

Walang nagsalita sa amin, naguguluhan sa bago naming narinig.

"He's also looking forward to be working with the four of you."

Kahit na hindi ko pa nakikita ang bago naming founder, I could tell how different he is from the previous. He's much more—human and I don't hate it.

"We are also looking forward to his leadership. We'll be in his care."

We all bowed to Mr.Yang, he did the same to us.

"By the way, he's assigning your group to handle the cases on the restricted department."

I felt Kyle's gaze, the rest of us didn't moved. We showed no reaction.

"Class A confidential cases will be given to your group starting next month. Will that be okay?"

So that's the reason. Kaya sa mga nakaraan naming assignments, halos lahat confidential. Hinanda lang nila kami.