Change of Heart

Day 1 Without Lisa

Jennie sort of little uneasy, everything feels slow, she wanted to end the day and sleep for the rest of the day. But sadly she was here at the park waiting for Kai, it was annoying waiting for him when he was the one to call for a meet up.

When Kai arrive, he runs to Jennie "Im sorry, im late" he smiled.

"Why did you call me?" Jennie ask with annoyed tone

"Please Jen, lets fix this.."Kai said pleasing "I promise you, i will give more time about us, I will give effort this time and promise, I will meet you're Dad" Kai raised his hand as if saying an oath.

Jennie look at Kai seriously "You know what, its not about the time, the effort or meeting my Dad, Im not just breaking up with you because of that reason.." she said then look at the little boy in the swing. "We both lacks of many things in this relationship, we've been dating for a year now and I know we are private about it and we barely posted about us. In University, yeah I am being called Kai's girl, lots of girls envy me having you, but Kai..." She takes a breath then added "You should atleast tell your family about me, as i always want to tell my Dad about you."

Kai hold Jennies hand, "I cant promise you that right now, but in the future we will get there, lets not break up Jen please" begging

"You can't bring me to meet you're parents, but you're girl bestfriend can meet them anytime"Jennie says her annoyance rose again.

"I see you are just Jealous," Kai smile

"Im not.." Jennie serious tone. "We already break up, and its final.. i dont want to talk about it anymore" then walk near to the swing.

"Haisst.." Kai scrub his nape "I dont feel like im the one who is messing up in this relationships.." he said.

Jennie look at Kai they have a meter away but she still heard it clearly "Im sorry, if I am the one who messed up.." I sadly say looking to his eyes.

Kai knows Jennie wont change her mind, so he accept his defeat. It feels odd why Jennie suddenly breaking up with him but he also knows he makes lot mistakes recently.  "Ok if that's what you wanted, but dont tell my friends or your friends that you break up with me, tell them we both decided it." Kai faked a smile

Jennie did not reply.

"Jennie, you should at least cry for me, we just broke up last night, I've cried a lot, but seems like you have lots in you're mind now" He sadly said then leave.

__

I felt guilty seeing Kai like this, But I need to do this, I'm not happy with our relationship anymore, and I also felt his not also feeling it, and were just doing it as we both dont want to hurt each other. For so long I accepted the fact that i cant meet his parents, for so long accepted that his much open with his bestfriend than me, I never question that, not until now..

Maybe im just using that as an alibi or excuse.. but why??? "Lisa.... I miss you already." I whisper.

The things happen at the mall when I saw Lisa hurting, just by seeing me and Kai, I dont want that to happen again. I dont know what's happening to my mind now breaking up with Kai was easier that seeing Lisa hurting.

"Are you sad?" I ask the little boy who is swinging alone on the swing, i sit on the other side of the swing.

The boy nodded "Im alone" whisper

"Why? where are your friends" I ask

The boy look at the little girl on the slides playing and giggling with a taller boy.