Friends

Days past, the girls are getting closer with each other. Lisa as the youngest was being taken care by her Unnies. She was so happy having them as her friends, Jisoo was her supportive Unnie who always explain everything to her, Rose was her food buddy they always eat and go to mall every weekend, and Jennie? Well, Jennie was spoiling her too much giving her a lot of things, whether its foods, toys, clothes or accessories. She will buy it for her even when she doesnt ask for it.

University

Cafeteria, breaktime and they have a time to eat with their Oppa Lee Junki, Junki is Lisa's Uncle that's why he's always checking on Lisa.

"Girls are you okey now with each other?" Junki ask the girls

"Oppa Im ok, i know you are just checking on me." Lisa wink at Junki,

"Im checking on you, so i have something to tell your Dad when he ask me." He say to Lisa then look at Jennie "Speaking of Dad, Jennie your father call me, he will be back soon here.. you must visit him once in a while."

"Yeah i got his message" Jennie half smile "I will visit him by next week"

"Seems not happy huh" Junki say to Jennie

Jisoo tap Jennie "She is always like that Oppa, dont worry i know shes excited to see her Dad" then glance at Jennie who just roll her eyes.

Lisa's wondering if Jennie and her father are ok with each other, felt like there is something "Jennie are you ok?" *hold Jennies hand*

"Yeah.." Jennie lazy reply to Liza, then push to smile for her.

Lisa hugs Jennie, "Don't worry Unnie, im here" i told her, *most of the times im clingy with Jennie but she just let me. I think she liked it when im giving her hugs and kisses, or she just doesn't bother herself at all.*

Time Skip

Parking Lot

After their class the four girls plan to go out and hangout together.

"I want this movie!!" Lisa said looking at Jisoos phone, they are searching something to watch.

Rose show her phone "Unnie, look u want to go here" showing a cute restaurant "Lets eat here after movie"

Jennie just smile at the three, "Lets use my car, Lets go!" She said

"I sit in front" Jisoo raise her hand.

Lisa disagree "No, i sit in front, I want to sit beside you" and look at Jennie with puppy eyes.

Jennie cant decide, Both are looking at her wishfully "Its hard... I guess..." But before she decide someone call her name.

"Jen!!" Kai called Jennie

Jennie look at Kai "Oh, Hi!" then Kai kiss her cheeks and smile to everyone. Jennie felt a little awkward when Kai do this in front of her friends.

"Babe, Lets go out tonight." Kai says not a question to answer, then hold Jennies hand.

"But we have a plan tonight?" Lisa says to Kai, then look at Jennie. "Unnie, lets go."

Jennie sense some rudeness with Lisa there, *i know she doesn't like the idea of me planning with them, but not coming.. I just felt guilty, but i cant say no to Kai either, we barely date recently, He is always busy with the varsity and this is the only time he ask me.*

Kai look at Jennie, then look at Lisa "Im sorry guys, I know you're all friends of Jennie but can I borrow my girlfriend tonight?" Kai said then half smile

Rose glance at Lisa before saying "Its ok, just take care of her, and enjoy" she smile

"Yeah, yeah the three of us can still go out." Jisoo follow up "just enjoy ok"