CHAPTER 36

After Riddhima texted Ezhil . she went to the study of the house , she started reading the files . later on she went to sleep , she saw that Vansh was sleeping in her room .

MEANWHILE IN VR MANSION

Siya is  in her room , she was really happy and was waiting for ezhil . she was folding the shirts of ezhil .Ezhil entered the room and saw her folding the shirts , he came slowly behind her and hugged her from behind . siya understood , who is behind her so she turned back and put her hands on Ezhil 's neck . ezhil smiled .

Siya : so my darling , I have a happy news for you .

Ezhil : what is it , wifey ? 

Siya slowly came near his ears

Siya : you are going to be a father soon , Mr Ezhil Menon . 

Ezhil's eyes were filled with happy tears , he picked Siya suddenly and twirled her in the air . 

Ezhil : my siyu , thank u so much for making me a father . I promise that I will be the best father for my child . 

Meanwhile in night  at 1 am

Riddhima got ready  in a black hoodie .

she slowly closed the main door of  her  house and she went to her jeep

she slowly closed the main door of  her  house and she went to her jeep . she soon reached the sea port .

she reached the port and  she parked her jeep  near big container , she saw some men were forcing children to sit inside the container

she reached the port and  she parked her jeep  near big container , she saw some men were forcing children to sit inside the container . they were talking that they will import this children to human traffickers . she  was  hiding  behind a container and she heard this . she took the gun from the dickey of her jeep . she threw a  bottle to the ground which started producing gas , making everybody fall unconscious . she called the police .  police soon arrived there and media arrived there . the media covered the condition of children and soon the place was cleared . after everyone left there , riddhima who was still  hiding there , got the phone of the one of the child kidnappers . she checked the contact  in the phone and she called the person in the contact .

Riddhima : I have made your all your plans fail , you thought that you will send  some spies behind me , you thought that I won't find them but now I have found them and made them reach a special place called jail , soon you will also reach there MRS INDRANI RAISINGHANIA. your countdown begins now .