CHAPTER 4

ISHANI'S ROOM

she was happy that ridhima left the house .

Aryan ,chachi and ahana was having drink with her.

SIYA 'S ROOM

she was weeping , she remembers her moments with riddhima

Vansh 's Room

he was drowned in guit , he realised how much he has hurt her . Now he won't let her go anywhere once he found her .

 Now he won't let her go anywhere once he found her

NEXT DAY

Ezhil and Riddhima are sleeping in their chairs

suddenly bell rang in their room.

they both woke up in a disturbance

Kidnapper : Good morning . HAPPY BIRTHDAY .

today is the last day of both of yours life and both of your 's last birthday together and as a gift , I have a suprise for both of you . Actually I have two suprises.

First one , I will reveal a secret which has been hidden for many years. the secret is that I have killed your parents brutually . I wanted to kill both of you but you both were fortunate that your mother saved you both. For years I have been searching you both and Finally I got both of your under my capitivity .

Suddenly they heard the sound of a heels .

both ezhil and riddhima turned to left side .

It was a female figure and when she came in the light ,her face is revealed to be Ahana

Riddhima : ahana , you ... what relation do you have with this masked man ?

Ahana: tch..tch..tch

she touched the bruise on riddhima 's forhead

Ahana : you know ,riddhima I feel very happy to see you in this condition. I destroyed you in to  pieces .

I snatched away your husband whom you considered as your life .

I snatched  away your identity as Mrs Vansh Raisinghania

I snatched  away your happiness

Ahana took the gun and point it to Ezhil 's head

Ahana : Now I will kill your brother infront of you and blame you for the murder

Ahana triggered the gun which was pointed to Ezhil's head .

but no bullet came from the gun .

The lights went off