CHAPTER 15

The auction was going in VR Mansion .Many big bussinessmen arrived there to buy the mansion .Vansh was nervous and was tensed about the Auction .

The Auction begins with a price of 20 crore

Mehta Enterprises - 25 crore

Vansh - 35 crore

Oberoi group - 45 crore

KVB group - 55 crore

Vansh - 70 crore

Vansh was leading in the auction

The speaker of the auction had almost confirmed that Vansh will win the auction .

Speaker : so we are going to confirm the deal with 70 crore and we will transfer the documents of VR Mansion to Mr Vansh Raisinghania

90 crore an unknown female voice came from the entrance of VR Mansion .

Everybody's attention went towards the door , it was riddhima , she removed her sunglasses and she sat on the chair criss - cross legs .

Riddhima : 90 crore

Everybody in the hall was shocked

Vansh : 150 crore

Vansh smirked and riddhima rolled her eyes

Riddhima : 200 crores

riddhima smirked .

vansh couldn't say anymore

Speaker : so the deal is confirmed and the fifty percentage of VR Mansion goes to the MENON ENTERPRISES .

Riddhima came on the stage and handed over a silver box to the speaker .

Riddhima : This is 200 crore and the documents and other formalities will handled by P.A to you .

THE MEDIA ARRIVED THERE

Reporter : Miss menon ,why have you bought the VR MANSION?

Reporter 2 : Mam , last week we saw you in the mansion ,claiming as Mr Vansh Raisinghania 's wife .

Riddhima : you know they are seven people , similar to one face in the world and it might be a girl who look similar to me .Well I have bought this mansion because I liked some parts of this mansion , so I decided to buy it and One more thing well If any of you reporters claim that I am Mr raisinghania 's wife , then I would like to say that Mr Vansh Raisinghania is not worth to become my husband . he might look hot and handsome , but I don't want to marry a man who already have a wife named AHANA.

Vansh and whole family was shocked by Riddhima 's statements

Reporter : Mam we heard about your new bussiness venture with Soorya Group of Industries , is it true ?

Riddhima : Well , I like to keep it as a surprise because life is full of surprises which I want to create among people about me

Riddhima : Well , I like to keep it as a surprise because life is full of surprises which I want to create among people about me .

Riddhima : any more questions and one more thing I want to conclude here by

Media should spread the proper news instead of spreading rumours about a woman who worked hard to establish a bussiness empire .

Sudev and other bodybodyguards dispersed media out of the mansion.

speaker : hereafter , mam you are 50 percent holder of this house ,here you go the documents . .

riddhima she took the socuments and thanked the speaker

All the bussiness men present there congratualated her .

Kabir was irritated and all other family members except siya

AFTER 2 HOURS LATER

IN ISHANI 'S ROOM

Aryan : we have to do something ishani

Ishani : I swear, she has hurt my brother a lot and she will have to pay for what all the sins she has commited.

chachi : how is she , so rich now ?

Aryan : we will talk to ahana 's father about this ? he can only help us in the matter .

IN RIDDHIMA 'S ROOM

she came back to her room and she kept the documents in her room .she light a candle infront of lord krishna 's idol in her room .

she light a candle infront of lord krishna 's idol in her room

tears flowed from her eyes .

Riddhima : I have done the first right thing, Now I will give justice to my parents