Soon, they started living together. This is when another found out how this man never truly lived before. And started to treat him a lot like a child. A year later, father fell in love with mom. And a few months later, he confessed. Mother accepted him happily.

Since then, father changed completely because of mom. He became happier, able to breathe once more and proudly call himself a father a few years later. The three of us live together as a real, happy family. Of course after fathers temper subsided immensely, many women started to pursue him but mother always stopped them before they did. Vise versa for fathers as well.

Then, Sehyun was born. Father was overjoyed having two boys he couldn't wait to teach all about his martial arts in order to protect their mom and his wife. And their future lovers. But, while Sehyun was in the hospital as a newborn and mother recovering from birthing him, he encountered the first hostile awakened one in this world. They tried to kill me, according to him. And he killed the man before he could.

He came back and a month later thought it was just a coincidence and this world does, in fact, have awakened ones. But slowly and surely, he encountered even more hostile awakened ones clearly targeting him and his family. Then, 3 months passed. Father finally got information that the awakened ones he's recently killed were actually from his own world. They found his experimentation despite him having it burned when he went back to erase his existence from that world.

They said when the first one ever crossed over, they saw him and immediately remembered. They went back and told their organization when in turn, they hunted him down. Because he's a strong awakened one who can easily rule over this world without help. They wanted to dominate this world and eliminate all obstacles for it. This included him and his apparent awakened son they never knew about until it was too late.

Once father knew of this, he left for good. Leaving mother, me, and Sehyun on our own.

Then he finally told me this story after breaking his barrier. Saying I'm now stronger than 50% of the awakened ones of that world but still need to hustle.

So we came to an arrangement. He teaches me how to fight as an awakened one and in turn, I teach Sehyun slowly how to become an awakened one. Of course, I'm not sure why he's telling me to. But I'll do as I'm told.

I'll make Sehyun the greatest awakened one of all time. And protect him with my life.

As per our fathers orders.

So do your best Sehyun, after all, father has a plan of making you a great awakened one.

Do great, Sehyun! Fighting!!

...

Again. I dreamt of one of Hyungs journal entries.

Did father know I'd transmigrate into the son of an awakened one? But didn't know he'd also be unawakened. But then again, hyung taught me how to force myself to awaken. Or rather, he forced me to awaken.

It's all so complicated still. So many questions and yet nothing can give me the answers.

Still, I sighed, opening my eyes to see the sun slowly setting. "Take me home" was all I said as the driver immediately turned back around and to the apartment. I entered, seeing Suho with Keum and Raon. Both wagging their tails seeing me. "You were gone for the whole day today. Is everything okay sir?" Suho asked, concerned. I smiled. It took a lot to get Suho, my guard, and my maid to become comfortable with me after everything Kains did to them. But still, it doesn't change the fact they're still wary of me.

"Everything's fine. Thanks for caring for the two of them. They'll probably want to sleep down here again since they like you so much" I patted both Raon and Keums heads, feeling their soft fur and becoming quite shocked. "Did you wash them?" I asked. Suho blushed immediately, bowing to apologize but instead, I also patted his head. Seeing him fwip up with wide eyes and cheeks even redder, probably embarrassed. "Haha! Good job. Thank you for that too. I'll get going now, just open the door and walk them in. They already know what to do from there" I spoke while entering the elevator, watching Suho remain quiet until the doors closed.

I took a deep breath, sighing a long sigh.

"I shouldn't have gotten mad at Jiyoung. She's just being a nice girl" the doors opened, and I entered my apartment seeing Lilly, Gin, and Kemono on the ground. The two kittens were both playing with his tail and Kemono amusingly swished his fluffy tail for them. At least until I arrived, the kittens ran straight at me as Kemono remained on the ground, sighing.  "Haha! Those handlers would pass out seeing you so calm" I commented, picking up Liliy and Gin when the door slammed open before it could close all the way. I spun around, mouth agape seeing Jisuk, Jiwoo, and Wooin walking in.

"You fucking-!" Jisuk started. "Jisuk stop! You can't just barge into someone's house like this!!" Jiwoo tried to stop him as Casien Nitrate followed behind. Wooin also seemed pretty stunned by Jisuk suddenly walking in like this. I blinked, feeling my already bad mood slowly subsiding and shooting right back up again. "What the fuck do you want?" I asked, watching as Jisuk grabbed me by the collar. Gin and Lily hissed right at him.

"Did you refuse my sister!? Are you crazy!? Do you have a death wish!?!??" I winced, hearing how loudly Jisuk was yelling. God I hated him so much. "What about you?" Was all I said when I whistled and Jisuk suddenly disappeared from my sight.

"JISUK!?" Jiwoo practically screamed when Kemono ran full on and body slammed into the boy, both tumbling to the ground. "AHHHH WHAT IS THAT!? WHt the FUCK IS THIS DEMON?!?!" Jisuk screamed watching as Kemono grabbed his foot and started to aggressively bite on it. Tugging him all around the floor.

"Tch" was all I said when I turned and paused, seeing the orange fat cat making himself comfortable on my couch and laughing at Jisuk in the process.

Shit. Kayden is here.

________________________________

A/n: 🥹 my guy- ugh I just- yeah it took every ounce of my being to finish this chapter lmfao! Sadly, Kain is starting to feel a bit cornered with Eleceed and the characters! He's starting to become annoyed and truly, he's starting to take action into breaking off his connection with the main characters, permanently! Question is, will he succeed? Or will it just throw him deeper into the plot? Ehehehehe~ (no BL yet but it's getting thereeee be patient my fellow readers~~~ it's a slow burn for a reason -3-)

P.S: These days have become a lil busy for me and this chapter is my last premade chapter. I'll post on my conversation board to keep y'all updated on whether I can or cannot update this week or next week (although I doubt that'll happen) but still- thank you!

Kain after Jiyoung willingly wanted him to come back especially after knowing how mean he is:

Kain when Jisuk, Jiwoo, Wooin, and Casien nitrate barged into his apartment: