fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

       𝘐 𝘓𝘐𝘒𝘌 𝘞𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘏𝘌𝘙 𝘚𝘓𝘌𝘌𝘗. It brings me a sense of calmness and peace. She snores. So lightly that I sometimes hold my breath to hear it. Because that's what she does to me she comes around and makes my heart stop by just being her. It's scary, to like someone this much. Liking someone so much that the damage could be fatal. I hate that I like her this much because I know if this doesn't work my heart will be left in pieces. Well... whatever's left of it.

The scarf I gave her slipped right off of her hair after a couple of hours of sleeping. I never slept. I stayed up all night watching tv, journaling, listening to music, and watching her. I keep telling myself it's because I wasn't tired but I think I just wanted to admire her without seeming weird.

"Mhmm." I narrow my eyes at her as she mumbles in her sleep. She pulls the big blanket off of me and snuggled it into herself. My bare legs are hit with the somewhat cold air. Usually, I'd be mad but I can only think about how she's all over my blanket. I'm never washing that blanket.

She begins to shift on the bed and continues to do so until all of a sudden she sits up, the blanket covering her head now. "Shit." She groans. She puts her hands out of the blanket and over her head to pull it off. I try my best to wipe the smile off my face before she sees it.

When she removes the blanket she looks directly at me and she looks defeated. Like she just went to war or something. Her eyes don't leave mine as she takes a deep breath in and out. She arches her back and extends her arms to stretch letting yaw escape her lips.

"Good morning," she says, at the end of her yawn. She inhales a deep breath before yawning once more and giving me her full attention. I let my eyes glaze over my pouty pink lips before fixating my eyes on hers.

"Good morning," I say.

"How'd you sleep?" I say as I watch her get on her knees and crawl closer to me. on her knees. I shake the dirty thought out of my head as I put my attention back to a girl who's now sitting in front of me.

"Amazing..." she says. I hear her voice trail off at the end of the word and I watch as her head tilts at me. Her tongue brushed over her pink lips and I can't explain it but the way she was looking at me made the butterflies in my stomach start to move. Her eyes longer down to my chest and my legs. If I didn't know any better...

I open my mouth to talk but my breath hitches in my throat as I do so. "O-oh yeah?"

She nodded, the look getting 10x worse. I feel slickness start to pool in my panties and I already know what ill be doing in the bathroom for the next 20 minutes.

"Yea... I had a dream about my mom and me just talking for hours about any and everything. I liked it a lot." A smile appeared on her face. Her smile made me smile, also the fact that she enjoyed her dreams.