feeding u guys now lmao

Prompt: c!tommy is stuck in a room of dream aus
Tommy pov
Another fucking day in this server with that man still running loose. I sigh, pulling my knees close to my chest. I know that bastard is just waiting for me to get outside to terrorize me even more. I walk to the furnace, and I start to cook some chicken. I go back to my room holding my spider close to me. I feel a wave of sleepiness hit me. ‘I guess I can sleep for a little’ I feel my mind fall into a dreamless sleep.
cc!dream pov
I was just doing some dishes when I’m teleported to this room. There is a table and a tv with games at the bottom. There are some plants and games on the table and floor. I look around for anyone other than me. I see what looks like Tommy on the floor sleeping with a spider cuddling him.

I almost screamed there was a man just watching him sleep and smiling while doing it. I grab the closest object near me, a fake plant. I grab the stem and start to make my way over. This plant was fairly heavy so when I smacked him he fell to the floor unconscious.
I kneeled down to get a closer look at the man. He had a prison outfit on with his face being covered with a broken smiley face mask. I cover my mouth. He still had a slight grin on his face. I look back at the child he seemed to have woken up from the wind the potted plant made when I swung it.
“You alright there bud this man was watching you sleep”
He looked me in the eyes almost terrified from what I said which was granted because I did tell him he was being watched in his sleep. His gaze turned back to the man he almost cried from seeing him. I turned to him,
“you okay dude, you seem more shaken up from just staring at this man than what I actually told you.” He looks in my eyes, I see him almost cry at my sight as well. I hold my hand out,
“can I hug you?” Sapnap would sometimes be too overwhelmed to even get up that day and I would always ask if he needed a hug. The child seems to think before putting the spider-child down and coming closer. I hold my arms open for him to jump into, he slowly consumes into the hug relaxing slightly as I hold a firm grip on him.
His hair was a bit of a mess and had some dried blood in it. He had little raccoon-like ears on the top of his head that were flatten down like when you pet a cat too much and their ears go back when you touch their ears. I break the silence,
“can I pull you closer, so you can be comfortable?” He doesn’t reply by hopping in my lap and pulling me closer to the hug. I rest my head on his hair. His hair was soft and almost radiated heat. I try to shuffle from just sitting in the middle of the room to a wall we can lean on.

I notice more people are popping up at this time. They all look mostly the same, but either wearing something different or having different features from each other. They mostly look asleep or just now waking up. I hold tighter as I. See the man watching this child get up. I whisper to the child,
“hey what’s your name?” He whispers back almost falling asleep, “Tommyinnit.” I feel my heart freeze. What, like, the Tommy who only a few days ago complained Wilbur needs to come to his house so he could get hugs everyday? The Tommy who went to him asking what he should do a video on because he couldn’t think straight? The Tommy who literally is the most gremlin child in videos but the sweetest kid ever outside of them?
That Tommy.
I looked down at the sleeping kid. He looked about 17-19 with white strands of hair in the form of his head. He had dried blood going down the left side of his face with little scars covering his face. I can feel my anger boiling up to whoever did this to him. I pull him closer than ever. Then I realized there is no light anymore, I look up only to see multiple people looking like me watching us.

“What the fuck.” I say watching all of them almost waiting for me to be done so they can reach out for him. I feel my grip get tighter around him. The person with a superhero suit says back,
“what the fuck are we even doing here.” Most of us look over to him. He has a mask covering half of his face with his teeth being the only things that show. His hair is almost perfect with a little hair sticking out a little. He wore a white suit with green accents all around.
“I don’t know,” the person right next to him said,
“I just woke up and there were people surrounding these guys and I wanted to know what was happening.” He wore a mask that had a smiley face and wore an apron with a name tag reading,
"hi, my name is, Dream" he had a hat that said, ‘manager’ he wore a hoodie and ripped jeans with black vans. Another one spoke,
“I just saw this guy," pointing at me,
"knock the fuck out of this guy," pointing to the man in the prison outfit,
“with a potted plant.” His outfit looked normal, wearing a green hoodie with ripped jeans, but he had armor on and a sticker that read,
‘proud brother of Tommyinnit’ with a poorly drawn picture of a child drawn on it. The only quiet one was the guy in the prison uniform. He did try and get up again but someone behind him hit him with the potted plant and knocked him out once again. The savior held a potted plant
(damn all in one day lmfao)
had knight armor with a wooden smiley mask. And a sticker stuck to it, that read, ‘proud protector of Tommyinnit’ in poor handwriting.
“Thanks for hitting him again,” I said. They all turned to me. I had a feeling there were more than just these guys looking at me. I hold Tommy a little less tighter just remember he’s injured and probably needed medical attention. They all noticed Tommy in my arms and almost looked to get closer.

(unfinished for now but it'll probably be redone soon! have a great day and hope to see you later <3)