Chapter 17:Forgotten Units

clarifications

The characters of Fate, Nier Automata do not belong to me credit to the corresponding companies.

...............................................................................................

Arthur's Point of View

I didn't realize my surroundings, I was too deep in my thoughts. My defeat had lost Ayaka for the second time, I couldn't keep my promise to protect her thousands of years ago, and now I didn't have the strength to protect her either. My dear Master who was always annoyed by what I said but that she was too cute and not to mention when she got emotional but now all that is gone.

My beloved, it took me too long to recognize my love for her but now, what does it matter, I have lost her again and nothing in this life makes any sense if she is not there, my ayaka, my teacher was only mine.

These thoughts continued until my train of thought was interrupted by the sound of the front door opening and furthermore by the voice of a certain woman.

"Master, let's go back as fast as we could, we just found out about the situation," said the voice of that woman, that copy of my female version.

I quickly turned back to see that woman, that damn woman. It's her fault that she lost Ayaka for the second time, she's guilty that my beloved went on that mission, she's responsible for that.

"No problem, we are going to deploy a Chaldean contingent to search for survivors," said Dr. Román.

"Don't worry, teacher, it's not necessary...", she couldn't finish her sentence since I had gotten up and with a fury that I hadn't felt for a long time I went towards her with my materialized sword ready to destroy this damn garbage that she had made. for my dear Ayaka to leave my side.

But my sword couldn't make contact as a Japanese sword stopped my sword blow dead.

"Why? Why do you get in the way? EMIYA SHIROU", I said in an exalted and furious manner. She wanted to give this so-called commander who used her subordinates as mere tools to be thrown away what she deserved. But seeing Emiya Shirou protecting her from her made me furious, she really used her subordinates to protect herself.

"Please, teacher, calm down. Whatever his reason for anger with the commander must be dealt with at another time," Shirou said in a monotone.

The truth is seeing how Shirou Emiya was submissive to the commander of the Yorha intensified my anger. It made me angry to see how Ayaka followed the orders of that commander without replying to anything, THAT WAS UNACCEPTABLE. It was not worthy for a queen to submit to anyone other than her king. No, Ayaka was always a free and indomitable spirit, it was not necessary for her to submit to anyone.

But my fury and my intention to cut that commander had not calmed down so with all my strength I managed to deflect Shirou's sword and with a strong kick I tried to knock him down. But he quickly jumped and he positioned himself behind me and I quickly executed a hold that managed to submit me to the ground.

"GET OFF ME", I yelled furiously, I couldn't think of anything other than tearing that damn thing to pieces. But the weight and force that Shirou was applying was too much which was taking its toll on me.

"Please, Master, calm down. Any situation that made you attack the commander can be resolved later. For now we need unity to manage to resolve the crisis we are in," Shirou said in his monotone voice.

But I wasn't going to listen until I made the people who made me lose Ayaka pay, and one of them was a few meters away from where I was. I just needed to push Emiya Shirou away and slice up that commander.