Ruby Rose and Y/N L/N

Start from the beginning

Ruby: "Hey!" 

Roman: "Persistent..." 

A bullhead rose from the alley in front of Roman and hovered right there. The bullhead's door opened up and Roman climbed inside as Y/N and Ruby watched. 

Roman: "End of the line you two." 

Roman pulled out a red dust crystal and threw it at his pursuers, as the crystal landed in front of them, he pointed his cane at the crystal and fired. It caused a huge explosion but just as the two were about to be hit by it a woman dropped down in front of them. This woman was Glynda Goodwitch, she was a huntress. Goodwitch had a riding crop in her hand which was pointed towards the bullhead and Roman. A purple shield had formed in front of her, the shield had protected all three of them from the explosion. 

The huntress pulled her riding crop back and thrust it towards the bullhead. Purple beams shot out of it and hit the vehicle causing it to rock in the air. She followed this up by shooting another beam which when it passed the ship caused black clouds to appear and icicles to rain down on the bullhead. 

The three of them noticed as a woman in red walked out from the cockpit and switched places with Roman. The sleeves of her dress lit up as fire she threw what seemed like a fireball right at Goodwitch. Goodwitch created a shield and blocked the attack, the woman followed up by making an explosion of fire come out from under Goodwitch's feet. Goodwitch cartwheeled out of the way and used the debris from the explosion to create a spear which she sent at the bullhead. 

As it approached the woman shot more fire from her hands destroying the spear, Goodwitch reformed it and sent it at the cockpit. Roman pulled up a little which caused the debris to miss its target. She turned it around and tried to attack with it again. The woman countered this however and sent out a wave of heat that destroyed the debris.

Ruby decided it was time to help and transformed her scythe into its sniper form, she opened fire at the woman who blocked the bullets nonchalantly with her hand. She then pointed her hand towards the three people beneath her and sent a huge burst of flames right at them.

Y/N, seeing this jumped into action. He unsheathed his sword from his back and fire appeared all around it. He swung it down with a great force causing the fire to create a wave that parted the woman's flames around him and the two ladies. 

Y/N's fire persisted and hit the bullhead causing it to rock once more but as it hit the bullhead the door was already closed. Roman managed to pilot the thing out of there despite the difficulties that they had encountered. 

Ruby turned her attention to Goodwitch as Y/N stood up to full height and put his sword back in its sheathe that sat upon his back. 

Ruby: "You're a Huntress! Can I have your autograph?" 

- - - - - - -

Y/N and Ruby found themselves in an interrogation room at the local police station as Goodwitch marched back and forth lecturing them. 

Goodwitch: "I hope you both realise that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. You put yourselves and others in great danger."

Ruby: "They started it!" 

Goodwitch: "If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back..."

Ruby sits up with a smile. 

Y/N (muttering): "Wait for it..."

Goodwitch then slaps her riding crop down on the table in front of Ruby's hands. 

Goodwitch: "And a slap on the wrist."

Ruby: "Eek!"

Y/N: "And there it is."