The new and scary Lady Potter-Black

Start from the beginning

"You're right, Mates are rare-" a smug expression appeared on the trio's face, assuming they won the argument and Raven was going to admit lying. "But you see, Lady magic provided me with multiple mates and I couldn't be more thankful. Do you know why I have multiple mates?" She asked them, loud enough so the crowds could hear clearly. At this point, their smug expression was now replaced with annoyed frowns.

"Is it because you're powerful?" A small voice was heard from the crowd. Raven turned and smiled softly at a girl, no older than six years old with blonde pigtails and bright green eyes.

"What's your name sweetie?" She asked the young girl, whose face turned red at the attention she was receiving from their hero.

"Angelica Pond," She said quietly, making a few people in the crowd coo at her cuteness.

"That's a beautiful name and yes, Angelica, you are correct-" She then turned back to the trio, who was growing angrier by the second.

"You see, I need multiple mates because of the titles I hold and the power I possess-" Raven was cut off by a scoff from Ron, who was glaring hatefully at her, his eyes filled with jealousy and rage.

"You have clearly turned dark, look at you, making friends with Slytherins" Whispers erupted through the crowds, some glaring at the red-haired male whilst those from light families nodded their heads in agreement.

"Dark magic doesn't mean evil, Weasley and neither does being a Slytherin. Lady magic created everything magical, including dark magic and who are we to banish and discriminate against a form of magic that she created? Magic is and has always been all about intent, you cant transfigure an object without the intent to do so, and the same goes for all spells. You can use spells like wingardium leviosa to levitate a person off a cliff, killing them and yet, you all see that as a light spell. You see, it's the person and their intent that makes something evil. You're right about one thing, Weasley, my core is dark and yet, I was the one who destroyed Voldemort so you can all live your happy lives" She kept her eyes firmly on the trio, completely missing the deep thought expressions on everyone's faces, including the ministers.

"What titles do you hold? As far as we know, it's only the Potter one" Ginny questioned coldly, her arms crossed over her chest. The trio grew slightly nervous when a smirk formed on Raven's face.

"Yes you're right, I am lady Potter but that's only one of my titles. My name is Raven Lillianna Potter-Black, Lady to the most ancient and noble houses of Potter, Black, Peverell, Gryffindor and Slytherin" She said with a dramatic bow, making her group of friends and mates chuckle. The trio's faces grew pale and their eyes widened in fear, though Ronald was the first to pull himself together and his face began to grow red in jealousy once again.

"You don't deserve-"

"Oh, will you shut up Ronald," Fred growled, stepping forward beside his twin from the shadows. It was the first time he was showing himself to the public since he returned to the living and he made sure the only person who knew of his return was the minister. Gasps were heard from the crowd and Fred watched in amusement as his younger siblings stepped back as their faces grew pale.

"F-Fred?"

"That's me" He grinned, making the group chuckle and Raven shook her head fondly at his antics.

"How!?" Fred opened his mouth to respond but was interrupted by Raven, who had sent Kingsley a warning look, knowing the information she was about to announce was going to cause some issues. Thankfully, Raven had informed Kingsley of her particular title and though he was shocked, his respect for her grew even more, if it was possible.

"Ah, that would be my doing" She announced with a casual shrug of her shoulders, gaining everyone's attention once again. Fred smiled brightly down at his sister in all but blood, wrapping an arm around her shoulder. Fred and George had wanted to keep her title of the mistress of death a secret from the magical world, knowing full well how prejudiced it could be but she didn't want to hide anymore, she felt as if she had to pretend who she was for so many years and it has come to a time where she has had enough.