"she wit yo nigga!" she yelled. "we broke up" i started at her with a straight face. "oh yeah, y'all did break up" she said awkwardly.

"yes" i nodded. "well anyways i really think me and jay gone get togther" she informed me and i nodded.

"that's really good i'm happy for you" i told her. "i'm so excited oh shit he just texted me" she went on pause.

"what he said" i said trying my hardest to seem interested. "i said 'hey' and he said 'yo' he so dry" she came off pause frowning.

"maybe that's just how he is, he's dry in person too we both know that. maybe he gotta warm up to you" i said truthfully.

"yeah..." she trailed off. "i'm ready" kari came in my room and i smiled nodding at her.

"India imma call you back when i get home" i told her and she hung up without sayin nothing. "oop what's wrong wit her" kari mumbled.

"i honestly don't know, she been acting weird since that party a week ago" i shrugged. "the one when you and you know who did it" she said and i nodded

"she probably salty" kari shrugged. i grabbed my phone. "i guess, when they first started talkin he was staring at me but i ain't think it was that serious...then we fucked so maybe" i said straight up.

i gotta learn to control my mouth. "you need to stop" she giggled. "i been wanting to tell somebody so bad! his dick so good" i brushed the hair out my face.

"stay a virgin kari" i told her and she nodded. "you is a virgin right" i side eyed her. "yes promise to god. on mommy" she said and i nodded.

ion need my lil sister to be like me.

"so you thought about what you gone do with the baby?" she asked in a hushed manor and i closed my door. "i was thinkin about my own abortion, speaking of you got a hanger?" i asked and she smacked her teeth.

"kt i can't let you do that. mommy will haunt me in my dreams" she shook her head. "well if i don't IMMA be haunting you in your dreams cause if daddy find out he gonna kill me" i stressed.

" please! kiara please" she begged "your literally trynna settle my death sentences?" i asked shocked.

i mean understand that she want a niece or nephew but i'm literally fearing for my life right now.

not only that but who the dad is alone will probably cause so many problems and drama.

drama with my brother, india, the people obsessed with him, my dad it's just too much.

"listen kiara, i know your scared and don't wanna have the baby but we gotta think about all possibilities." she said.

"and i really want a nephew. what if jay find out what you did. or what if you do it the regret it and feel bad about yourself" she listed things that could happen.

she was right. if jay found out i don't know how he would react. it's not my intention to let him find out but if he ever do then...

but then again i'm at jeopardy because of my dad, and even my brother. the dad is literally his bestfriend.

"okay how about you set an appointment and see your options there?" she suggested. "you'll go wit me" i frowned tearing up.

this is so overwhelming...and i don't wanna get fat i have a really nice body.

"of course i will sissy. but i really think you should see your options first before you decided to kill it. especially by yourself" she laughed at the end.

"don't cry, i'm here for you. even though i'm only 14. i'm smart though!" she looked in the bright side.

which was true kiara was really smart and she was in the magnet program.