"The kids are right...you were heading for troubles. Thank you, my young friends." declared the Jedi Master.

"Here you'll like these pallies... here." Mary said as she bought from an old lady.

"Thank you." Qui-Gon gave the girl a smile. He took the fruit placing it in his pocket, revealing his lightsaber.

"Oh, my bones are aching... storm's coming up, kids. You'd better get home quick." said the old lady.

"Do you have a shelter?" Anakin asked Qui-Gon. "We'll head to our ship." the Jedi answered, "Is it far?" continued the little girl. "It's on the outskirts." Padmé replied.

"You'll never reach the outskirts in time... sandstorms are very dangerous. Come on! We'll take you to our place." responded the blond as the twins led the group to their home.

"Mom, we're home." Anakin called out. "These are our friends." Mary said introducing the group to their mother.

"We're building a droid, you wanna see?" Mary asked Padmé. "Come on, we'll show you." Anakin led her into the room where the droid was.

"Isn't he great, he's not finished yet. He's a protocol droid to help mom. Watch!" Anakin added turning on the droid.

"Hello, my name is C-3PO, Human-Cyborg relations." the droid introduced himself.

"He's amazing!" said Padmé.

"When the sandstorm is over, we'll show you our racer, we're building a Podracer." Anakin said excited.

"I would love that." said Padmé with a smile.

The group sat in the dining room and the twins' mother began to speak, "All slaves have a transmitter somewhere inside their body."

"I've been working on a scanner to try and locate our." Anakin said before eating.

"Any attempt to escape..." continued the mother, "And they blow up...Boom!" added Mary.

"How wude!" Jar Jar exclaimed.

"I can't believe there is still slavery in the galaxy. The Republic's anti-slavery laws..." Padmé said upset.

"The Republic doesn't exist in these parts. We survive on our own." Shmi added.

"Has anybody ever seen a Podracer?" said little Skywalker, breaking the silence.

"They have Podracing on Malastare, very fast and very dangerous." Qui-Gon said getting the twins' attention.

"Anakin's the only human who can do it." Mary said proudly.

"You have Jedi reflexes if you race Pods." said impressed the Jedi.

"You're a Jedi Knight, aren't you?" asked the blond Skywalker.

"What makes you think that?" the Master replied.

"I saw your laser sword. Only a Jedi carry that kind of weapon." Anakin stated.

"Perhaps I killed a Jedi and took it from him." Qui-Gon spoke again.

"I don't think so" said Anakin, "No one can kill a Jedi." replied his sister.

"I wish that were so." answered the Master.

"I had a dream that Mary and I were Jedi, we came back and freed all the slaves...have you come to free us?"

"No, I'm afraid not."

"I think you have...why else would you be here?" the Skywalker girl declared.

"I can't see there's no fooling you. We're on our way to Coruscant, the central system in the Republic, on a very important mission." Qui-Gon said.