14: luhan the stalker

It was 4.30pm on Sunday. Everyone was in the living room playing games and you felt bored so you decided to kik your best friend.

- kik conversation -

@depbitch: yo

@lxhan07: hi

@depbitch: wat r u doing now

@lxhan07: watching my friends play games and observing my bestfriend's ex-bestfriend. wbu?

@depbitch: stalker much? im just using my phone while they play games. u know the ppl i told u abt?

@lxhan07: oh ur ex-bestfriend and his friends? so how r they?

@depbitch: they're not bad tbh and he seems nice... btw there's this guy who's quite pretty but he thinks he's manly HAHAHA

@lxhan07: why does he remind me of myself HAHAHA but I'm manly okay

@depbitch: yeah right... so how r we gonna meet?

@lxhan07: how abt i go find u? like now? cuz im srsly v bored.

@depbitch: sure, here's the address (*******************)

@lxhan07: wait the address seems very familiar!! maybe i live near u like super near! wait im gonna ask my friend where is it

-

While waiting for his reply, you could see Luhan standing up in a jiffy and trying to get Sehun to answer his question. But Sehun just continued to focus on his gane, totally ignoring his precious hyung.

He quickly ran into the kitchen to find Mrs Oh, who answered his question. You couldn't hear his question, but you could see that he was totally shocked from her answer.

Laughing to yourself at his expression, you decided to text Chandong while waiting for your friend to reply and arrive. You were about to send a 'hi' to him when Luhan suddenly appeared in front of your face.

L: "What is the address of this house?"

You: "Erm it's ******************* lol why?"

L: "How old are you?"

You: "Erm 17 why?"

L: "Do you take Literature and Drama as electives?"

You: "Erm yeah why?"

L: "Do you have kik?"

You: "Erm yes why- wait are you like my stalker or something how come you know a lot of things about me when we are practically strangers? And we just met like 1 day ago?"

L: "Is your kik user @depbitch?"

You: "OMG HOW DO YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I feel so violated right now like WHERE IS MY PRIVACY MY GOSH?!"

L: "OHH HI I'VE BEEN SO EXCITED TO MEET YOU BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR!!"

And then let the hugging begin. He attacked you with a super warm but suffocating hug and you struggled.

Until Sehun suddenly came and tore you out from the claws of Luhan. What a nice knight in shining amour!

Nah just kidding.

Sehun just grabbed Luhan and said: "Hyung she's suffocating can you let her go now?"

And let go he did.

And then he dragged you away from Sehun into the dance studio which was soundproof. He locked the door and turned to face you.

And then, he said: "Are you waiting for a friend?"