Chapter 6: From Russia with love

Start from the beginning

He breathes out.

And then contacted Tak.

Y/N: "Tak... i'm here."

T: "Y/N!? Thank Irk your okay! Are you hurt?"

Y/N: "No, no, i'm fine. Maybe i need a few new power cells for my guns, but that's about it... Were you able to pinpoint the location of the Transmission?"

T: "More then that. I found their base of Operations here in Bay City."

Y/N: "HA! Tak, i knew your intellect would bring us to victory! So.. where's this HQ so i can nuke it?"

T: "Get this. It's the Prison Island out there in the Harbor. The Prison Island the Humans call 'the Rock'."

Y/N: "They named a Prison Island after a celebrity?.... Wow."

T: "And it turns out that the guy who gave the order to attack you was the same voice Bongwater was speaking with in his final moments. A guy call Oranchov."

Y/N: "Yeah.... i think Bongwater was calling this guy for help because he thought that they would work together... How pathetic."

T: "Wait didn't Oranchov said that they would destroy the entire City?"

Y/N: "Yes. HOW DARE THEY! If anyone's allowed to do that it's US! I'll scout their little HQ and see what they're up to before i fucking glass it."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Prison Island Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson

Bay City 

8:00pm

Tak was right, this needs to be the KGB HQ. Y/N was observing the Island from his saucer wich was standing still in midair, the Camouflage activated.

And this place is under fully KGB control.

Y/N: "Hmm... there's a small plaza near the water tower. Looks like a good place to start looking... A lot of security too. Guards and automated MG turrets, but nothing i can't handle."

He looks down and sees the bullet holes in his clothes.

Y/N: "Need to upgrade my Defenses once i'm done here."

The holographic head of Tak appears beside him.

T: "Do you always talk to yourself?"

Y/N: "I see no shame in admitting it, Tak. Because sometimes i need a professional opinion."

T: "Are you serious?"

Y/N: "Tak, can i please start now? Because i think the Reader really wants to continue with the chapter."

T: "...wha-"

Y/N: "I contact you once i find something. See ya, Tak."

He cuts the connection and started his approach to the Island.
He found a good landing spot near the water and landed his Spacecraft.

He exited the cockpit and grabbed his guns.

Y/N: "Why is it so silent?... I don't like this."

He made his way towards the small plaza. Once he reached it, he walked towards the open gate of the fence.
He walked towards it, only to stop as a voice with a heavy russian accent stopped him.