Chapter 60: success

Start from the beginning

But the time is still too short.

At that time, there was only one day left before the operation, and Luo Chi really didn't have time to get the right components, and it was really too late to revise the procedure again.

After all, the time is too short, Luo Chi has tried every means to seize the time, and finally sprinted all the way here, and handed over a self who is most cooperative with the treatment to them.

So Xun Zhen thought, this may be why he really wants to cure people no matter what.

"That's why he wants to ask you to...supervise." Xun Zhen never dreamed that one day the word would come out of his mouth, and it would be linked with the three words "Mr. Ming".

He was entrusted to speak for others, half nervous and half addicted: "Supervisor Mr. Ming... must do this in person."

Ming Lu was dumbfounded: "No need."

Xun Zhen was stunned: "What?"

"No need to supervise." Ming Lu's expression was very gentle, "Why don't you do it yourself, sir?"

Xun Zhen was stunned for a moment, then turned his head and looked at the bench in the corridor.

He saw the figure sitting there. It seems that from the moment the door of the operating room is closed, the figure has been sitting there.

After returning to his senses, Xun Zhen realized that Ming Lu had put away the letter.

Minglu was asking him, "Who is the letter for?"

"To the people outside, he said he hadn't thought of this before."

Xun Zhen said: "But I'm not in a hurry. As long as everything goes well, I don't need this."

These were all things that Luo Chi decided to prepare when he did the final pre-operative preparation and examination yesterday. He has been debating whether this is necessary these days. Before the operation, he decided to be safe and dictated the letter.

He had a chat with Mr. Shadow one night, so hurry up now and take care of the rest.

The night before major surgery, the outbursts of anxiety and tension in patients and their families are almost inevitable.

Xun Zhen brought someone to examine Luo Chi, and specially brought a psychological counselor who specialized in preoperative counseling. As a result, the counselor's greatest contribution was to help write the letter on paper.

"If I can't wake up." Luo Chi sat on the examination table, "Just a few years later, Uncle Ku Kui Lu finds a suitable time... If they still go to the beach in the middle of the night to wait for the sunrise."

Luo Chi thought carefully: "By that time, their jobs and families should be very stable, and their careers can almost reach the height they want to go... It shouldn't be sad to look at this again."

Luo Chi thought for a while and then added: "It's okay to be a little sad. If you still feel sad, let Fang Hang teach his son to call me little uncle."

Xun Zhen was looking at Luo Chi's examination results, and when he heard Luo Chi's oral message to the psychologist, he raised his head and looked over.

Luo Chi was sitting on the examination table, propped his jaw with his arm, hugged his bent right leg, and his left leg hung down and slowly swayed.

He was in a blue and white hospital gown, the size was specially adjusted for ECG monitoring, so it must not fit.