The Grey Butterfly 7

Start from the beginning

"As long as you don't kill me.....then sure," I laugh.

"Damn how did you know?"

"Well isn't it how all the cliche horror movies go?"

"I suppose. Let's get going,"

I tense as he puts his hand lightly on my back to start me walking. "You just walked, right?"

He nodded his head.

It was silent and slightly awkward as he walks me home. When I look up from staring at the ground I see the Manor, which just reminded me of Harry.....and everything that happened tonight. I hadn't even realized I'd stopped walking.

"Are you okay, love?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, fine."

As we kept on walking, he attempted to make small talk. We came to the the body of the house where the front door was, I didn't take my eyes from the front door and when it opened all the air from my lungs evaporated. I hope but also would dread for it to be Harry, but it was Gracie. She came running out of the house calling my name.

"Mia. Mia." She shouts.

"Gracie, what's wrong?" I ask worried.

"It's Har......What are you doing here?!" She shouted in Zayn's direction. They knew each other?

"Nice to see you again G, you look more.....normal," he smirked as if it were an inside joke.

She returned it with a deadly glare. "When Harry finds out you're here, he'll....ugh my gosh," she went rambling on talking to herself.

"Look, Zayn, I should go see Harry....I'll see you around?" I suggest. He walks closer to me draining the space between us and placing a light kiss on my cheek.

"Huh him," Gracie cleared her throat, grabbing my attention. She grabs my wrist and drags me toward the entrance of the house. My arms flapping around whilst trying to wave to Zayn. "What happened between you guys?" She asked softly. "He's been smashing stuff as soon as you left, shouting and screaming for you," she told me regrettably.

"I...I...he was the one who told me to leave," I started raising my voice.

We walked deeper into the body of the house. Crashing and banging became louder the more we walked. When I walk into the large white room, everything froze. Harry stood with his chest heaving for air, a plate raised in one hand and half a bottle of liquor in the other. His mother shouting profanities for him to stop.

"Harry?..." My voice came out smaller than I felt. He glared at Jess who was staring at the floor "What is she doing here?" He barked at her.

"She was walking outside...I...I thought-" Her eyes were scrunching up like she was suppressing a memory.

"He's here?!" He screams and Gracie runs from the room with her mother hot on her heels. Harry stumbled over to me and suddenly the stench of alcohol hit my nose. His intimidating stance made me step back, but his tall figure still towered over me. "I don't want you here," he boomed, but his anger did not meet his eyes. All I saw was sadness and regret. "Why were you with him?" He slurred.

"That's none of your business," I say stubbornly.

One of his eyes twitched. "Leave," he screamed. His tone made me jump and the smell or liquor from his breath made my eyes water.

"I cannot deal with you right now," I said and ran out.

He acted as though he wanted me, but really, he was like them all and threw me away, again. I escaped from the hazardous scene with Harry calling my name.

*********************************

So not as good as the first one I wrote which deleted but anyway this is the finished version and I hope you like it. Please remember to vote, comment and share

~ Edited 27/07/2015