~Chapter 1~

So it was the first day back after the Christmas holidays. I knew this term was going to be horrendous, I was a quite clever kid however, the thought of exams, revision and pointless drama killed me. Once I was ready I realised it was quite early, so I decided to meet my best friend Rebecca at the shops. I grabbed my bag and checked that my phone was in my pocket and left the house very sluggish. Today really wasn't going to be my day, my mum had gone off to Scotland for a week which meant I was home alone and I was completely useless at cooking.

I was just around the corner to meet Rebecca when I spotted her with a tall guys figure, they were talking quite comfortably which confused me... a lot. The guy was wearing our uniform, a pair of black Nike Blazers and a beanie. He was very attractive however, I had hardly seen his face. From what I could see he had a very mysterious look about him and I wanted to find out who he was.

I hadn't realised I was staring until Rebecca shouted ''Lauren come here, there's someone I want you to meet!'' The guy hadn't turned to face me, which was honestly quite rude, but I continued walking over to them. I'd finally reached to their spot when he suddenly turned right round to face me and our eyes locked. They were so unusual, yet so beautiful too- a mix of piercing blue with purple, they were really quite fascinating I could stare into them all day until he broke my gaze with a little cough. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment, but I tried to cover it up by saying hello. ''Hey, I'm Lauren, Rebecca's friend.'' He smiled and gave me a little ''Hi, I'm Aaron''.

''He's my new neighbour from London and he's also moved to our school Lauren!'' smiled Rebecca. That would explain his accent and his gorgeous face I thought to myself. I just smiled at her and gave a fake laugh. Suddenly, Aaron's phone started to ring. I quickly gave a little peek at the caller ID and it said 'Charlotte<3'.>