Chapter 2

I walk into my apartment building completely worn out and not to mention in a state of panic. I didn't even wave to the doorman, Gordon,  as I walked in.

I threw my keys onto the coffee table and flopped down on my couch. A groan escaped my mouth.

"Why can't I just be normal?" I say aloud to myself,grabbing my remote and turning on the television. The show Sherlock came on and quite honestly I was surprised. BBC hates turning this show on. It's usually Doctor Who or some other British T.V show.

It was the one where Sherlock and John go to that place with the giant evil dog. Baskerville Hound, I think it was.

I ended up signing onto Netflix and falling asleep to a spree of Supernatural .

.
.

I woke up to someone knocking on my door rapidly. I look around and saw the T.V was showing a screen that said 'Are You Still Watching?' and I was still on the couch.

The knocking continued to rapidly come along. "I'm coming!" I groan at the door, but the knocking stops.

I drag myself off of the couch and walk to the door, not lifting my feet from the carpet. That took to much work.

When I got to the door,  I unlocked all of the locks and looked through the peephole just in case. I saw a bundle of red and two green dots in between. It was Lilly.

I yank the door open and rub my eyes. It was bright in the hallway.

"Good morning!" She walks in past me "You look horrid."

I close the door and ignore her comment. She was always very open with her opinions. No matter how rude they were.

"What do you want? It's like 8 in the morning. I don't have to be at work until 6:30."I say walking to the small kitchen and going in the fridge. When I saw nothing in there, I knew I had to go to the Store.

Ew human interaction.

"Yeah, I know but Sam wanted me to check on you today. He had to go to his dads house early this morning and he didn't want to wake you up." Lilly says standing at the opening to the kitchen.

I keep my eyes fixated on the fridge, grabbing the milk and going to the cabinet "Why did he want to check on me? If something would've happened, he would have heard it. He's right next door."

Lilly shrugs and looks at the clock on the wall and then gasps "Shit! I'm late for work! I'll see you later Iz! "She shouted running to the door and leaving.

I grab the cereal from the cabinet, Captain Crunch to be exact. This shit is amazing I don't care how old I am.

I pour myself a bowl and start to eat it. Going into the bathroom with the bowl still in my hands. I put the bowl on the counter and slip my shirt over my head, leaving my chest bare. I take another bite of cereal and start undoing my pants.

This is literally normal day for me. Cereal. Shower. Work. Sleep. Repeat. I hate it.  As bad as it is, I wish Niall could come back so I could have some drama in my life.

My life is boring now. My past isn't but this is the present.

.
.
.

Angel Hair... Angel hair..

I repeated in my head as I searched the store shelves for pasta noodles.

"What does a girl have to do to get some noodles around here? "I mumble under my breath, thinking I was the only one in the aisle.