WAS IT JUST A DREAM

HELLO MY BUBBAS AFTER A LONG TIME I KNOW AND THIS PART IS THE SECOND LAST ONE AND THE EPILOGUE IS ALSO THERE HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS BOOK AND ONCE AGAIN I WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL THAT I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT THIS BOOK IS A SHORT BOOK SO I GUESS YOU LIKE THIS BOOK AND ALSO SUPPORT AND SHARE IT IF YOU LIKE IT

After a beautiful morning kiss, Tae and kook came downstairs to make some breakfast for the four of them but saw that Yoongi and Jimin were already in the kitchen making breakfast.

" good morning, " Jimin said.

" Morning Jiminie, " Tae said.

"Took you so long to wake up, " Yoongi said.

" oh it's just we were getting fresh so it took some time, " Jungkook said.

" Yeah sure the kiss did take some of your time," Jimin said.

And that made both of them blush to the deep shade of red and their faces were as if they were going to burst due to excessive blushing. After the mini-teasing session, all four sat to eat the breakfast made by yoongi.

After breakfast, they all sat together in the living room as it was still raining and it was a weekend as well so they were chilling together that's when Tae asked " guys, is it possible that you can get a dream about your past, or was it just a dream a random one?''

"I don't know much about it but you can ask Earth he is a soon-to-be psychiatrist so he maybe can help you, but what's the matter? " Yoongi asked.

" We both yesternight saw a strange dream and that to the same dream and all and when we woke up and talk to each about the dream we felt a connection to it just weird right, " Jungkook said.

" I can't say if it is weird or not but what you said I guess you guys are connected from a past life but how about you tell us about your dream? "Jimin asked.

But when they were about to answer the doorbell rang and this time Taehyung went to open the door.

He saw 4 people standing there and he recognized 3 of them: "Jin Hyung, Joniee Hyung, Hobi Hyung, and umm...... " Tae was not able to recognize the last person who was new to him, Bamie was also standing beside him all excited to see his favorite people.

"Oh hello, honey, aishh! you are so lovely and yes I am Earth and I am your Hobi Hyung's boyfriend and you are Tae right about whom my Hobi was talking about," Earth said.

"Ok ok, we can talk later but first, let's go inside right Tae," Jin asked. "Yeah yeah sure come fast it's still raining," Tae said still blushing due to his embarrassing behavior.

When they were all inside they saw not only themselves but Jimin and Yoongi, and all 8 sat in the living room and got ready for the story that Jungkook wanted to tell all of them.

At first, everyone was shocked when they heard that but only Earth was calm and said " I know for sure it's not just a coincidence to have the same dream both of you as it happens when both of your faith and destiny are connected and are meant to be together or when you both are together and something same happens any event or a natural occurring so was there something happened that day like the day of your death in the past " Earth said.

" yes I guess kookie, remember that day too it was raining and thundering just like yesternight, " Tae said and to which Jungkook nodded his head in agreement.

" so I guess that may be the reason why you guys were able to remember the past, " Earth said.

" By the way, how you all are here like I don't think I invited you all, and that to be in this stormy day, how? " Jungkook asked in a confused tone

" oh I called them mostly Jin so I guess they all just came along, " Jimin said. After discussing for hours they concluded that whatever the past was they now will try to focus on their upcoming future and will complete their past and will have a happy ending.

" so you guys are going to be together? " hoseok asked

" actually about that, we want to say that we are in a relationship, " Jungkook said while holding Tae's hand making him blush with the little gestures.

"And to be honest this has nothing to do with our past we fell for each other even before knowing about each other, " Tae said with a tone that shows his determination.

Everyone agreed to it and the day was spent by them chatting with eachother and remembering some sweetest to most embarrassing memories of the past. Tae never felt that he was not a part of their group, when in the evening the stormy rain stopped all of them decided to leave the home of the new couple.

"kookie you know I am so happy today it felt like it a dream come true I felt like we all were a family and being with my loved ones was like a blessing from the heavens and now being in between the arms of yours is the most favorite feeling that I never want to disappear, " Tae said with tears swelling from his eyes.

" Tae don't cry now all I want you, and us to be happy and enjoy every moment of the rest of our life so smile for me, yeah? " Jungkook said.

With a kiss, they enjoyed the sceneries of the clear night sky after a stormy day where Jungkook back hugged Tae as if his life depends on it adoring each and every action that the younger was doing in front of him.

Sometimes you don't need an adventurous life for perfect love and we know love is itself imperfect when you like someone you try to get them but when you love someone you cherish and protect them and that's what we learned from their past.

Here in the past or present Jungkook cherished his love protected him and promised him that he will meet him in another life as well to fulfill the incomplete promises he made to Taehyung.

________________________________________________________________________________________

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THE BOOK AND PLEASE DO COMMENT ABOUT THE BOOK AND DO WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE.....................

TILL THEN STAY TURNED 🎶