Chapter 15: Taming the Temptress

Start from the beginning

Her clothes were in the other room so I decided to give the shirt I'm wearing. She was still in a daze and looking exhausted. I helped her wear my shirt and lay her back on the bed. 

She wrapped her hand around me, so I settled beside her and held her while kissing her head once in a while. Soon enough she was sleeping. I held her tightly and tangled my legs on hers and shortly, darkness engulfed me. 

*****

Clara Bell Bennet's POV

I woke up with a heavy chest. I couldn't breathe. I tried to stir and I felt someone is sleeping with me. I tried to sit up and I saw Rafael with his head on my chest almost his whole body was on top of me with his legs tangled on mine, hands around my waist. 

Why is he sleeping with me? I noticed I'm wearing his shirt. 

What happened last night?? Did I succumb on his charm again last night?? Oh no....

I slowly carried his head off my chest when he stirred and the more he grips my waist and nestled his chest between my breasts. Great and I'm not wearing a bra. I could feel my nipples hardened completely with his breath fanning through his shirt that I'm wearing. It tickled me senseless. 

Ohh no. I tried to concentrate trying to let reason win over libido. 

I glanced on the time it's 11:00 AM. I'm hungry. Beyond famish. I didn't have lunch, dinner and now breakfast. 

Because of last night, I didn't think of eating. I was too worried and mad at him. Yes, I'm mad at him. 

Unconsciously, my reflexes reacted. I just soon found my hand smacking his shoulder. 

"OUUCHhh!!!" he groaned groggily as he rolled on my side. 

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked irritated. I can't believe he just ignored everything he did and took the liberty to jump into my bed and sleep with me while I was sleeping.

"You had a nightmare last night and you wrapped your hands around me. And my heart was too soft to leave you screaming at night." he grinned boyishly. He looks so devilishly handsome even without trying. 

God, I'm struggling to keep my anger. I wanted to just kiss him endlessly. 

"I'm sorry about last night, Mio Amore! Please forgive me. I'll do everything you say to make it up to you" he begged with his eyes full of sincerity. For the first time his aura changed. He doesn't look the least bit of dangerous. He looks like a child who was going to get a big time out and begging to be off the hook.

"I'll think about it!!" I spat trying to sound mad but it came out like a throaty voice. 

"But" he was about to object but I cut him off raising one of my hand to stop him from saying anything. 

"Alright." he replied defeated as he sighed deeply, looking so lost in thought. 

He lay back on the bed on his back, with his arm covering his eyes. I just realized he was only wearing his boxers and the sun peaking right through the glass wall reflecting on his skin, making his skin glowing. He looks like one of Da Vinci's works, perfectly sculpted. I gulped audibly. My whole body tensed up and my inner goddess was screaming for another round. I could still feel him inside of me and now I'm aching for his touch and our body to join. 

"God, I'm feeling so wantonly." I mumbled audibly. I was about to leave the bed when he kicked the covers and fuck the earth, now his full body was exposed except he's still wearing his snugly boxers but that didn't hide his soldier that's in complete attention.