2

"Why are you doing this?"

"You're husband hired me"

Miranda couldn't help but laugh despite her situation.

"That's a lie. My husband would never."

"He's tired of you Miranda. You haven't noticed how different he's been acting. He hired me. He wants the millions you have."

Miranda chuckled once again. "There's nothing you can say to ever make me believe that my husband. The absolute love of my life would plan this. He doesn't have an evil bone in his body towards me. We may disagree and are not on good terms but he would never. He loves me too much to cause me any harm. So just stop. If it's money you want, have it. I don't give a dam about the money I have. You can have my checking account and route all that money to you."

"I don't want money I just want you!" He snapped.

"Every since I first met you. You are different than any woman I have known. I've always wanted you. When I had my chance to have you it meant everything to me. Then when my lips met yours it was the best thing that has ever happened to me."

"We kissed?" She questioned.

"Eli?" Miranda asked.

"Who the hell is Eli?" He snapped.

" you said we kissed. I've only ever kissed 3 people in my life that meant something and Eli really was just a fling so I don't really count him. You're not Tucker. He would never do this. You were taller than Ben though.

"I'm Jordan Wright." He snapped kicking her chair, causing her to jump. Frustrated that she didn't remember them kissing.

"Dr. Wright!" Miranda gasped and as soon as the words came out the light came on.

Yes, it's me, Dr. Bailey, I've brought you some dinner," Jordan replied as he placed a plate of what appeared to be a nicely made steak and a glass of water.

"You kidnapped me and think I will eat something you made." Miranda scuffed.

"I love you, Miranda. I would never hurt you."

"But you kidnapped me and pistol-whipped me with your gun causing me to black out." Miranda retorted.

"I'm sorry about all of that. I just had to get you here without a fight. You are a feisty woman. I'm sure you'll come to see that this is not so bad unless you make it bad. But I promise to take really good care of you. "

Jordan pulled up a TV tray so she could eat her food.

Miranda began to cry because how the hell did she end up in this mess? She wanted to be home.

"I needed to pick up my baby from daycare," Miranda said upset.

"I'm sure your husband or somebody has taken care of that."

"Where are we ?"

"I can't tell you that, Miranda," Jordan responded.

"Well, can you at least tell me how long we've been here?" Miranda asked desperately trying to get any information she could.

" it's now 11 pm so I have had you for more than 15 hours."

"Dr. Wright this is crazy. You do know that I can't stay here forever, my husband is going to have police coming looking for me. He won't stop until I am found. I can't stay here and play house with you. I don't love you. I never have and I never will. I will always love Benjamin Warren."

"Why do want to leave me Miranda? You say these things to hurt me but now that I got you I can't let you go ever. You are mine."

Ben looked up as other officers walked into the hospital. "We have other officers checking, hospitals and Coroner to-