"It's okay, just know I'm going to let this go. You gone ahead and go to the gym I'll be behind I need to check something." I say to London as I pull out my phone.

"Okay?" London says while giving me a questioning look

After what London just told me. I don't think I'll be letting this go anytime soon. A part of me wants to fight this girl for hurting my friend's feelings and picking on her. Anybody who knows London knows she doesn't bother anyone and she's a kind soul.

I go to my call log and go to my favorites and click Sissy. I put the phone up to my ear hearing it ring two times before she picks up.

"Why are you calling me and you at school?" Zahara says.

"I have to do something quick, sister I might be getting into a fight and I need tips quick," I say.

"Oh shit, aye don't be fighting in the white people's school." She says sternly.

"It's a good reason, this girl picked on my friend when I didn't come to school that day. Anyways it rubs me the wrong way and I wouldn't be a good person if I let something like this slide." I say as I rub my fingers through my hair which I wore down today.

"I mean if you put it like that. Rule number one don't let that hoe put her hands on you first, you're pretty small so if she hits you hard enough you'll probably be on the ground. Since you're so short you need to hit her with all your might and shit grab that bitch by the hair and go to motherfucking pound town on her. Oh shit, I gotta go, when I pick you up tell me all about it." Zahara says while hanging up.

I'm not even sure if I'm going to be fighting but you never know. This girl better prays that she is not in our gym class. I sigh as I go to the nearest bathroom and change into my gym clothes.

                                      ..................

I make it to the gym class to see everyone doing stretches. I walk in and I swear every head turns toward me. I make my way to London and start to do my stretches.

"Nice to see you make it to class Carter." Coach Akira says as she acknowledges me.

London had previously told me Coach Akira was the coach for cheering.

I smile sheepishly and glance around the class to see the basketball players are not in there. I do catch a familiar figure in the front. Three figures. So she is in this class. Good to know.

Whoever Nicole is better watch out.

"We will be playing a basketball game as soon as Coach Landon gets in here with the boys. Continue stretching or go sit down." She says. The majority of everyone wandered off in the gym and some continued stretching. She goes to sit down.

"Let me see you do a split Seraii," London says as looks around to see Coach Landon coming in with the boys.

"Really?" I look at London but all she does is nod her head excitingly. At least she's happy.

I easily slide down and do a split. London looks at me with a look of shock.

"You have some strong muscles gaal." She says as Coach Akira gets up and goes to talk with Coach Landon.

"Okay, boys and girls gather up." Coach Landon says as his voice echoes in the gym.

I see the three girls in my crosshairs, one of them being Jeyla the girl London talked to me about last time. London you better not let me get jumped.

I walk up to the girls before they make it up to the group gathering and London widens her eyes when she sees what I'm doing.

One of the girls looks me up and down before smiling.

"Hey is there something wrong?" She asks as she looks at me confusingly.

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎. 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!

𝐒𝐨 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐲!!!