Wait a minute.

"London whatever happened last week just know I'm not rushing you to tell me but I'm your friend and I overheard a conversation of someone saying something. I'm not sure what I heard but I want you to tell me what happened when you're ready to." I say as I throw a smile at her. My eyes wander to Korbin to see him staring at me.

I quickly turn around.

"Okay, Seraii thank you for being here for me." She says and even though I can't see her I can feel her smiling at me from behind.

"I was going to say that I was going to try out with you if you told me what happened but I see you made up your mind," I say as I shrug my shoulders.

I hear her gasp behind me and immediately feel her jerking my shoulders back and hugging me. "Okay, I'll tell you when we get out of class but promise me you won't do anything crazy. We should practice after school too." She says with excitement in her voice.

I guess she's happy but I want to be satisfied until I know what happened.

Mrs.Greene walks into the classroom with a stack of papers and her classes hanging off her face.

"Seraii dear why don't you come up here and grade these papers for me." She says sweetly.

Last week Mrs.Greene had called me into her classroom during my free period and asked me if was I a T.A. for any of the teachers. I said no and I guess she took that as an invitation to have me be her T.A.

Also, she apologized for calling me out in the classroom that day and said she only wanted me to get out of my comfort zone. So I guess me and her are cool as long as she doesn't do that anymore.

I walk up to her and grab the seat in the corner. I look at the stack of papers and look at Mrs.Greene. She just had this waiting for me. I hear some of the students laughing at my reaction.

"Seraii, I know what you're thinking, I don't want to hear it." She says laughing cause she knows what she is doing.

I separate the papers from each of her class periods and start to grade her first class period which is us.

"Okay class, today any work you haven't done or missed. I will give you a chance to make it up and when you're done just come sit your papers over here." She says pointing next to her computer.

Guess it's going to be a chill day.

𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬..

I walk out of the class quickly after London. Korbin tried to stop me when class was over but I am on a mission right now.

I catch up in London so we can walk to the gym together.

"You can tell me while we go to the gym," I say.

"I guess, Well last week when you didn't show up. I was in my fourth period which I have Korbin and his friend in." She starts as she walks up some stairs.

"Anyways they didn't do their homework and called me over and Korbin also asked me where you were I had told him you were sick. Then some girls came over two of them being on the cheer team. They were picking on me not making the cheer team and one of them said that I didn't make it because I'm too dark." London says sadly when we make it to her classroom.

"I'm sorry that happened and I'm even more mad that I wasn't there for you. Who?" I ask with anger in my voice.

"No I don't want you to say anything, the girl apologized, well I think that was an apology but thank you for listening to me. I never had friends like you." She says as she hugs me.