THIS IS A YEAR OLD?!?!?!??!?!?!

HOW

HOW IS THIS A YEAR OLD??!?!

WHAT THE HELL

DAYM

anyways, this book is apparently a year old!

crazy, i feel like i just started it not that long ago

anyways, the gametoons-related updates are most likely gonna be slow, BUT

i do have a new project in the works!

idk if it will be out, but i do have a little teaser for y'all!

-----------------------------

 The camera pans to the middle of a campsite. There's only a single person there. She looks towards the camera, and starts to speak.

"Hello there! I am your host, Brianna Briggs! We are here at camp Spud! I know, weird name. But that's what it's going to be!" the woman, AKA Brianna says.

The camera suddenly pans to a road that surrounded by a forest. "The campers, or contestants, should be arriving soon! I can't wait for this to begin!" The host says. "My assistant, Aiden, will be bringing the contestants here by bus. But before they come, let me show you viewers around the camp!"

The camera flashes to a helipad.

"This is where the helicopter of humiliation will land when a person is voted out of the camp! By the way, there will be a challenge each episode, and the losing team will have to vote someone out! The voted out camper will be flown out of the camp, never to return!" Brianna says."there will be 16 campers, but there will only be one victor!"

CONFESSIONAL

"And this is the confessional! Here, the campers will be able to reveal their secrets, plans, or just give their opinion on something, and only the viewers will be able to hear it!" the host says.

END OF CONFESSIONAL

The camera then shows the inside of the dinner hall

"This is where the campers will be eating! And speaking of campers, i've gotten word that they are nearly here!" Brianna says.

---------------

anyways yeah!

ima go now

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee