mr cheese x bro (anouncement at beginning)

so i might not update this week because im going to texas because my great grandma is very delusional and sick and i wanna see her while i can. so yeah. btw i made this ship because of the wheelofnames so yeah thats why it exists now :)

anyway... enjoy!😊

3rd person

location: Mira HQ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" YOU IMBECILE!" TheGentleman screams at his cheesey companion. mr cheese had accidentally ruined some of TheGentlemans pillows by mistakenly putting a red sock in the laundry load, and he wasnt very happy about it. " YOU KNEW A RED SOCK WOULD STAIN MY PILLOWS! NOW THEY DONT EVEN LOOK GOOD!" "TheG-Gentleman i-im s-" " NO! this is the last straw. we're splitting up, for good this time. im going to see if mr egg wants to be my associate again. now, GET OUT!" mr cheese ran to his room and sobbed uncontrollably. he just wanted to know why TheGentleman got so worked up over little things he did. mr cheese wasnt trying to ruin the pillows, and they were still the same to sleep with, so, why? he then heard a knock on his door. he slowly got up to answer as soon as he opened it he saw a blue crewmember. "mr cheese? you ok dude?" "u-uh y-yeah i-im fine" " dude, ya kinda suck at lying when you're sad. seriously bro-migo, what happend?" there was a short pause. " T-TheGentlem-man. he l-left me." "why would he do that? i thought y'all were on good terms and stuff."  " i messed up some of his fancy pillows an accident. he got so mad at me. i hate it when he yells" " im sorry to hear that dude" there was another pause. " why are you being so nice to me? i thought you hated like, everyone except ninja" " Oh, w-well i... um"  ninja walks up to the two. "彼はあなたを彼氏にしたいと思っています" ninja says. " dude, you know no one understands you right? mr cheese says. ninja sighs and says" bro wants you to be boy friends" " NINJA! I TOLD YOU THAT IN SECRET DUDE! NOT COOL" bro yells, blushing a bit. " you was no telling him. so i does it for you" bro looks at mrcheese, who was staring back in shock. "you're serious?" " yes. i know its kinda weird for me to like you but-" bro gets cut of by a kiss. " well, if you wanna, i guess we could try getting together" "Ok!" " you see? not hard to confess is it?" " i swear to god if you didnt have a sword you'd be dead by now" bro says.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wow. i made a crackship work... NOICE!

i hate that wheel...

lets do it again!

thank you for reading and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!