my besties opinion on among us logic

(my friend opinion starts in like the second paragraph)

so, i went to these fairgrounds with my besties, and it was fun. we played laser tag, and i got 2 kills and my bestie had no clue wtf she was doing. then we watched this 'dont try this at home show'. it was definitely made for younger children, but we thought it was cool. there was a wife and husband doing these stunts, like balancing a fire axe on their head. peter (the male magician) did it perfectly, while Penelope (the female magician) put it back on her face after it fell like twice. then we went on this blowup thing (which had no adult supervision) and my friend couldn't get through it all the way. it took a while before i could do it though because there was kids sitting at the top and not fricken moving. i managed to finish it like 3 times though. and at one point i saw a bunch of kids jumping off the ladder thing and on to one of the obstacles. i tried it, and i ended up with a bleeding toe and a bleeding elbow. my friend also nearly broke my finger by accidentally kicking it.

on the way to my house, since i watched an episode of Jojo, I'd show her 2 episodes of AUL.

she was very confused during the whole thing, so here are some things that she said/did while watching it

1. 'ew, why he sound like that?' (towards players voice

2. she gave no reaction when TG slapped mr cheese. wow.

3. i told her that stoner smoked (because he does) and she said 'this is weird'

well, she can watch weird stuff because she made me watch danny die :(

R.I.P danny, you will be missed.

anyway, ima go play some minecraft and scream at my mom to get my damn phone charger

(day 3 of no iphone btw)

sayonaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa