The hunt for the beastman

You were currently hunting down a creature nit many people are aware of within the dark forest next to the kingdom you stay in.

As you were wondering around the woods in search of the wolf beastman that was wanted dead or alive, you spotted 5 large claw marks on the side of a dead tree with blood tricking down the bark.

The blood however was still fresh, so you shivered in slight fear from seeing the unsettling sight.

You went pale and began to think of you should leave before you die or stay to see this through to the end.

You continue to move through the brush and trees until you saw something up ahead, you found the beastman your king and queen sent you to hunt after.

The beastman growled as he stood up from the ground, kneeling and his eyes glowed blue in the dark environment.

He raised his head and roared out in pure aggression into the sky, making most of the other inhabitants of the forest fear him just from hearing it but you were terrified from hearing him make such a powerful roar.

[Play video for effect.]

The moon cascaded behind him as you stared at the beastman, Seeing he had a dead deer in his right paw and his claws and snout were covered in blood.

The sight of the mutilated deer and the bloody beastman made you gag and cover your mouth from vomiting.

Y/n: