Heartbroken💔

[3 weeks later after max found out his girlfriend cheated on him]

(Poor puppy is suffering guys, please help him🥺)

In a small town, max was inside a bar drinking heavily, his table was littered with bottles of empty alcohol. He spent the last 3 weeks in depression and he suffers from a sever case of anger issues. He tends to use his claws to cut himself on his arms as a means to bring about more pain to himself. His appearance didn't fair any better because his clothes is a mess, his grey and white fur looked paler then usual, and his eyes were blue/black except his pupils didn't have the same glow anymore, just a lifeless grey. He lifted another bottle up to his mouth and downed the whole thing in one go. Feeling the burning sensation of alcohol going down his throat, he lowers the empty bottle and sighed as he looked at his empty bottle in his massive paw. He was around 8'0 foot in  height so he was a very tall beastman for his age. The bartender gave the poor wolf a concerned look as he cleaned off a glass beer cup but he noticed you walking over to Max since you actually knew him since highschool but after you found out his Ex cheated on him, you were happy to have a chance to be with him, but you lost him three weeks ago, only for you to find him in a bar drinking his pain away. You got closer to him from the side as the wolf slumped into his chair with another bottle of alcohol. He didn't even bat an eye at you as he said "if you want something, I got nothing for you, now piss off" he said such a dead tone, his face showed no emotion as he tried to drink again but you stopped him by getting closer amd gently grabbing his hand to keep the bottle away from his mouth. This caught his attention because he looke at you with his dead eyes and he looked into your worried ones.

Y/n: